I have already uploaded a ton of Spider-Man Homecoming images and I am currently in the process of uploading the rest. To avoid duplicates, may I ask that you refrain from uploading any for about a day? After all, you did ask on the talk page for someone to add high res images. Thanks.
Please refrain from uploading any images unless you are going to properly source them and place them in all respective galleries. Please keep in mind that the Spider-Man Homecoming gallery is marked "in use" by me - so don't add any until the tag is removed. Thanks...
Keep in mind a few things. If you are planning to add any images:
1) Make sure it is not a duplicate image. Check all pages/galleries.
2) Make sure to properly add sourcing to all uploads.
3) Give an appropriate file name, or least a cohesive one.
4) Place the images in ALL respective categories. For example, if you uploaded an image of Vulture, don't just put it on the Vulture page. You have to add it to the Vulture gallery and the Spider-Man: Homecoming/Gallery page - if Vulture is wearing his suit, you must also add it to the Vulture's Exo-Suit/Gallery page, and if Spider-Man is in the image, you must add it to the Spider-Man/Gallery AND the Spider-Man Suit/Gallery page.
5) Don't just place the images anywhere in the galleries - place them in the proper position, according to chronology.
Failure to abide just creates a lot of headaches for others to fix. If this is too troublesome or too much for you, please refrain from uploading images. That is all.
Make sure to change your default editor to Source Mode in the Special:Preferences page, Editing tab. Source Mode is the only editing mode allowed in this wiki, as Visual Mode is not allowed due to the high number of glitches and problems it has caused.
Remember that you should sign all comments on talk and vote pages with four tildes (~~~~) to create your signature. You don't have to sign your comments on comment pages.
If you have any questions or discussion topics you wish to raise, don't forget to visit the Forum. You can also ask the admins any questions you may have.