Marvel One-Shots are a series of in-universe short films that were attached to a feature film's Blu-ray release, starting with Thor. The Blu-ray releases that include a Marvel One-Shot are Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World.
Thor (May 6, 2011)
- The Consultant (September 13, 2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22, 2011)
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer (October 25, 2011)
The Avengers (May 4, 2012)
- Item 47 (September 25, 2012)
Iron Man 3 (May 3, 2013)
- Agent Carter (September 24, 2013)
Thor: The Dark World (October 30, 2013)
- All Hail the King (February 25, 2014)
- Drew Pearce has written at least three drafts for potential One-Shots including one featuring Sin and Crossbones, another focusing on Jessica Jones, and the third one dealt with Damage Control.
- Other potential One-Shots teased by Louis D'Esposito were ones focused on Loki, a young Nick Fury, Black Panther, and Ms. Marvel.
- In 2015, Kevin Feige revealed there have been many discussions to revive the One-Shots, specifically teasing One-Shots about Howard the Duck, Cosmo and Luis.
- In 2017, Feige added that there wasn't really much room for One-Shots after the shift from two movies to three movies for a year, but that it was still a possibility. He also he discussed with Taika Waititi about a short-film on Miek and Korg.
- In 2021, Feige revealed that back when the One-Shots were still being made, there were plans for one featuring Loki running a Studio 54 during the 1970s, with some concept art for the short actually being produced.
- Drew Pearce Interview
- Marvel One-Shots: Might 'Agent Carter' clear way for Ms. Marvel, Loki, young Nick Fury, or Black Panther?
- Kevin Feige Talks Captain Marvel, TV Characters in Movies, Spider-Man, Guardians on Earth, One-Shots and More
- MARVEL HAS BIG PLANS FOR KORG AND MIEK FROM ‘THOR: RAGNAROK’
- Loki Almost Became a Marvel One-Shot Long Before Disney+ Series