- ―Martinex to Stakar Ogord
Joining the Ravagers
Siding with Stakar Ogord
In his years of youth, Martinex was a part of group of Ravagers lead by Stakar Ogord, and participated to many adventures and fights all across the galaxy. Eventually, after Yondu Udonta's exile from the Ravagers, the team disbanded and Martinex stayed as Ogord's first mate. He never saw his other teammates again for many years.
Reunion with Yondu
Martinex was along with Stakar Ogord and their clan of Ravagers on the Iron Lotus to relax when they were approached by Yondu Udonta. Ogord remembered why he exiled Udonta for leading the two to get into an argument. Martinex and Stakar left along with their clan.
Yondu Udonta's Funeral
Powers and Abilities
- Crystalline Physiology: Martinex's body structure is composed of silicon crystal instead of carbon matter.
- Longevity: As a Plutonian Martinex has a longer than average lifespan.
- Enhanced Durability: Due to his skin being composed of a highly durable crystalline silicon, Martinex possess higher than average durability amongst other species of the galaxy.
- Thief: Martinex is a highly skilled thief.
- In the comics, Martinex T'Naga was a scientist from Pluto from the 31st Century, who joined the Guardians of the Galaxy after his entire species was wiped out by the Badoon.