|For other uses, see Loki (disambiguation)|
- "Come on. What did you expect?"
Loki is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The series is a sequel to Avengers: Endgame. It is the third installment and the third television series of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
To be added
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki (Seasons 1-2)
- Owen Wilson as Mobius M. Mobius (Season 1)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Ravonna Renslayer (Season 1)
- Wunmi Mosaku as Hunter B-15 (Season 1)
- Sasha Lane as Hunter C-20
- Sophia Di Martino as a to-be-confirmed character
- Richard E. Grant as a to-be-confirmed character
On April 11, 2019, during Disney's Investor Day, it was announced that the series would premiere during the second year of Disney+.
On July 20, 2019, at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Kevin Feige announced that the series was scheduled to debut on Disney+ in the Spring of 2021. He also stated that the series would be exploring what Loki did after he stole the Tesseract during the Time Heist in Avengers: Endgame and created a new timeline.
On August 8, 2019, it was reported that the series will begin filming on January 28, 2020.
On August 14, 2019, during an interview with MTV News, Tom Hiddleston revealed that the series would be six hours long and teased that Loki would face "more formidable opponents" than he has encountered before.
On December 21, 2019, Tom Hiddleston revealed that the series had begun pre-production.
On January 15, 2020, it was reported that the series will begin filming on January 20, 2020.
On November 5, 2020, Production Weekly revealed that a second season of the series was in development and that the second season will start filming in January 2022, under the working title "Architect".
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige announced that the series would premiere in May 2021.
On December 16, 2020, it was reported that the series had wrapped filming.
On February 24, 2021, it was announced that the series would premiere on June 11, 2021.
- Marvel's 'Loki' Series Lands 'Rick and Morty' Writer (Exclusive)
- Loki, Scarlet Witch, Other Marvel Heroes to Get Own TV Series on Disney Streaming Service (EXCLUSIVE)
- Natalie Holt on Twitter - January 5, 2021
- Marvel Studios' 'Loki' to Premiere on Disney+ on June 11
- ‘Loki’ Reveals Glorious First Look at New Disney+ Series
- Tom Hiddleston on Playing Loki, 'Betrayal' & His Career in Theater & Film | MTV News
- First Details on ‘Loki’ and the Return of Tom Hiddleston’s Trickster God
- PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 1219 – THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 / 163 LISTINGS – 35 PAGES
- Marvel Releases New Loki Disney+ Official Synopsis
- ‘Loki’: Sophia Di Martino to Co-Star With Tom Hiddleston in Marvel Series (EXCLUSIVE)
- Jack Veal on Instagram - March 19, 2021
- ‘Rogue One’ Prequel Series In Works For Disney’s Streaming Service, Now Named Disney+
- Your Complete Guide to Disney+ Entertainment
- SDCC 2019: All of the Marvel Studios News Coming Out of Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con
- DiscussingFilm on Twitter - August 8, 2019
- Loki to Get Six 1-Hour Episodes Directed by Kate Herron
- Bob Iger Takes the Gloves Off for Disney’s Streaming Debut
- Tom Hiddleston on Instagram - December 21, 2019
- ‘LOKI’ Production Update
- Marvel’s Disney Plus Shows Pause Production Due to Coronavirus
- How Georgia Hopes to Lead Hollywood's Return to Production
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw Talks ‘Misbehaviour’ And Returning To Work On ‘Loki’ For Disney+
- Loki Wrap Gift Reaffirms the Show's Marvel Comics Storyline