- "Who puts mayo on a hotdog?"
- ―Lila Barton to Clint Barton
Lila Barton is the daughter of Laura and Clint Barton. In her teenage years, she had taken a liking to archery, much like her father. Her life was one of the trillions claimed in the Snap in 2018, although she was resurrected five years in 2023 when it was reversed.
Daughter of an Avenger
Lila lives in a farmhouse in Missouri with her mother and brothers. Their entire existence is kept a secret due to her father's dangerous field work with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers. Natasha Romanoff was the only other person to be aware of Barton having a family and she become close with them and even developing an aunt like relationship with Barton's children.
When her father returned with the Avengers, Lila greeted him by hugging him. Lila then asked Barton if he had brought "Auntie Nat" with him, which Romanoff interrupted by telling Lila to hug her. Lila then approached Thor and looked at him while he thought about the dream Wanda Maximoff showed him. Lila later presented Romanoff with a crayon picture of a butterfly she drew, which gave Bruce Banner an idea of what Ultron's plans were.
- "Good job, Hawkeye. Go get your arrow."
- ―Clint Barton to Lila Barton
In 2018, when the family had a picnic outside their house, Lila, who had taken a liking to archery, was being taught by her father, who had perfected the skill. Her father guided her in how to shoot an arrow, as her mother called out for what condiment they wanted on their hot dogs: mayonnaise or mustard. The two picked mustard, confused on the concept of putting mayonnaise on a hot dog.
Clint then watched Lila take her shot, hitting the bullseye, which he congratulated her on, calling her "Hawkeye". As Lila went to collect her arrow, Laura called them over for lunch; but when Barton called for his daughter, he discovered that she was gone, as her life was one of the trillions claimed in the Snap.
Five years later, when the Snap was reversed by Hulk, Lila was resurrected back to life, along with the rest of her family. When their father returned home in a Quinjet, they all rushed outside to hug him, who hadn't seen them for years, which were only hours for them. They all later attended Tony Stark's funeral, standing with their father who mourned the loss of his friend who sacrificed his life.
- Marksman: Lila was trained by her father, a master archer, to wield a bow. Before the Snap, she was seen nocking an arrow and landing a bullseye on a tree.
- Grandfather †
- Edith Barton † - Grandmother
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye - Father
- Laura Barton - Mother
- Cooper Barton - Brother
- Nathaniel Barton - Brother
- Thanos † - Killer
|Appearances for Lila Barton|
|In chronological order:|
- In the Ultimate Marvel comics, Clint and Laura's daughter is named Nicole Barton, after her godfather Nick Fury, and instead of being the family's middle child she is the youngest. Nicole, along with her mother and brothers, was murdered by a black ops team that was led in Barton's home by a traitor within the Ultimates, an alternate version of the Avengers.