- "It's a lovely moment, isn't it? Families reuniting. That's what it's all about."
It’s time for the Runaways to stop Jonah, once and for all. But while the kids scramble to stall out Jonah’s plan, the parents unexpectedly arrive. Will PRIDE fight against their own kids or join their ranks against the powerful, and vengeful, Jonah?
In a flashback, Jonah and Leslie Ellerh stand by David Ellerh's side on his deathbed. Once David passes away, Jonah tells Leslie that they will both guide the Church of Gibborim together, but that it will require sacrifices from Leslie, which she agrees to perform even though she is not precisely aware of what these sacrifices will be.
Geoffrey Wilder is still held captive at the Hostel by his son Alex. He tries to warn him about how big of a threat Jonah is and urges the Runaways to stand down, but since Alex remains determined to fight Jonah, Geoffrey reveals that Jonah's Ship is hidden in the PRIDE Construction Site. At first, the Runaways doubt of this information when Alex relays it, but it is confirmed by Karolina Dean, who tells her friends about her secret meetings with Jonah. Feeling betrayed, the Runaways decide that Karolina will not be joining them for their mission.
However, Karolina refuses to be left behind and goes to see Gert Yorkes, appealing to her taste for social justice and claiming that they cannot simply kill the Gibborim trapped in the hole of the dig site. Together, Karolina, Gert and Nico Minoru convince Alex to change his plan and to save the Gibborim instead of destroying the site. Since PRIDE will be involved, Alex seeks advice from his father, and both the Runaways and Geoffrey leave the Hostel and go to Momo Korean Restaurant near the construction site.
Alex hacks the Church of Gibborim vans headed to the construction site to lead them into the desert so they will not interfere with the Runaways' plan. Geoffrey and Alex then manage to defeat the security guards, enabling the Runaways to enter the site. Karolina takes Nico, Chase Stein and Molly Hernandez down into the hole so that Chase can use the Fistigons to release the trapped Gibborims. Meanwhile, Gert stands watch outside to warn her teammates should Jonah arrive.
In the meantime, Jonah returns to the PRIDE Headquarters and reiterates his order that PRIDE attend his departure and his promise that there will be no earthquake. He also admits that he attempted to kill Geoffrey, but that his plan was foiled by the Runaways. Leslie then asks whether Jonah plans on leaving alone, but he departs without answering. PRIDE members then return to working on their respective plans: Janet and Victor Stein create an Anti-Gravity Device to stop Jonah's ship, while Dale and Stacey Yorkes prepare several vials of modified serum.
Jonah, who planned a meeting with Karolina as he secretly hopes to take her with him, realizes that she has lied to him and that she will not come. Leslie, who is with him, warns PRIDE that Jonah is headed to the PRIDE Construction Site. Gert also warns her friends as Jonah arrives, prompting Karolina to take Chase and Hernandez out of the hole. As all members of PRIDE arrive, Nico exits the hole as well thanks to the Staff of One under the proud look of her mother Tina Minoru. With PRIDE and the Runaways being fully reunited, Jonah reveals that he wants Karolina to come with him.
However, Karolina refuses to follow her father, electing to remain with the ones she loves. Therefore, an upset Jonah orders Xavin to launch the ship regardless of the damage it will cause to the whole California. However, thanks to the combined efforts of the Steins and the Yorkeses, the launch is aborted and the spaceship is destroyed, causing Jonah to angrily unleash his powers on PRIDE and the Runaways, knocking back all of them.
However, as everyone regains consciousness, Nico is filled with memories of her sister Amy and how she discovered her body. Knowing that Amy's murderer is standing right in front of her, Nico imbues the Staff of One with serum brought by the Yorkes and violently stabs Jonah from behind with the artifact, while Karolina screams in horror at this sight. Karolina rushes to Jonah, who now sounds different that what he used to and does not recognize her before dying. As the members of PRIDE try to talk to their children to convince them to come home, Nico casts a spell to make them sleep, enabling the Runaways to leave.
In parallel of all those events, Frank Dean is confronted by Oscar Gonzalez, Destiny's brother, who claims that he knows everything about the Ultra Project. Frank assures Oscar that he is also investigating on this case and suggests that they review the evidence he gathered. However, while trying to remove Oscar's weapon, he accidentally kills him in the ensuing brawl.
Back to the Hostel, the Runaways struggle to celebrate their victory over Jonah. Nico remains traumatized by what she has done, and Alex remains determined to bring PRIDE to justice no matter the fact that they allied with them during the night before. Karolina is extremely upset by the fact that Nico killed her father, claiming that she was not forced to do so, leading to a heavy strain in their relationship.
- Rhenzy Feliz as Alex Wilder
- Lyrica Okano as Nico Minoru
- Virginia Gardner as Karolina Dean
- Ariela Barer as Gert Yorkes
- Gregg Sulkin as Chase Stein
- Allegra Acosta as Molly Hernandez
- Angel Parker as Catherine Wilder
- Ryan Sands as Geoffrey Wilder
- Annie Wersching as Leslie Dean
- Kip Pardue as Frank Dean
- Ever Carradine as Janet Stein
- James Marsters as Victor Stein
- Brigid Brannagh as Stacey Yorkes
- Kevin Weisman as Dale Yorkes
- Brittany Ishibashi as Tina Minoru
- James Yaegashi as Robert Minoru
- Julian McMahon as Jonah / Jonah (Doctor)
- Pat Lentz as Aura
- Heather Olt as Frances
- Alex Fernandez as Detective Flores
- Damien Diaz as Oscar Gonzalez
- Myles Bullock as Anthony Wall/AWOL
- Helen Madelyn Kim as Megan
- Jeff Witzke as Carl
- Mia Topalian as Young Leslie Ellerh
- Chris Lowe as Guard
- Unknown Actor as David Ellerh (uncredited)
- Amanda Suk as Amy Minoru (archive footage; uncredited)
- Los Angeles, California
- Palm Desert, California (flashback)
- Crater (flashback)
- Gibborim (mentioned)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (mentioned)
- Attack on Frank Dean
- War Against Jonah
- Assassination of Amy Minoru (flashback)
- Assassination of Darius Davis (mentioned)
- Infiltration into Atlas Academy (mentioned)
- Rite of Blood (mentioned)
- Rescue of Karolina Dean (mentioned)
- Assassination of Gene and Alice Hernandez (mentioned)
- Infiltration into the Church of Gibborim Executive Office (mentioned)
- Attack on Victor Stein (mentioned)
- Assassination of Destiny Gonzalez (mentioned)
- Staff of One
- Victor Stein's Time Machine
- Anti-Gravity Device
- Anti-Gibborim Serum
- Book of Gibborim
- Slouching Towards Bethlehem
- Dematerialization Box (mentioned)
- Healing Algorithm (mentioned)
- Sprite (mentioned)
- Aspirin (mentioned)
- Church of Gibborim
- Ultra Project (mentioned)
- Geoffrey Wilder Construction Inc.
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Susan Ellerh
- Darius Davis
- Quinton the Great (poster)
- Gene Hernandez
- Alice Hernandez
- Destiny Gonzalez
- Joan Didion
- Death Star
- Cirque du Soleil
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- DEF CON
- Buzz Lightyear
|You Should See Me In A Crown||Billie Eilish|
|Please (Zola Jesus Remix)||Blanck Mass|