|For alternate versions of King, see King's Character Hub|
|This section needs a rewrite|
The Chronicom that was to impersonate King was awakened from the Stasis Chamber where he was hibernating in the Chronicom Time Ship and was sent up to the Lighthouse, so that when the real King arrived, they would use the replacement table to dump her memories and her identity in the Chronicom and would take his face and clothes to impersonate her.
After getting ready, "King" walked into the room where Stoner was interrogating Phil Coulson and Melinda May, telling them that Project Insight had been the first year after the academy and sadistically said to enjoy prison, as they had done quite a mess, but Stoner stopped her, asking her to adopt professional behavior, to which "King" politely apologized and said that Ford wanted her downstairs, because there was news and Stoner told Coulson and May that everything was under control.
After exiting the office, "King" said that one of the elevators had been blocked and that something was interfering with the central system and Stoner asked if they couldn't take it out on their own, but "King" said they had to authorize the override to restart the system. system. Stoner, however, seeing the projector himself despises such a thing, that his face was helping the enemy and asked her to turn it off and "King" told him that he would literally take his face off, which Stoner, believing that it was a joke, he asked her not to be funny.
After we got to the bottom floor, he asked Ford what was so important and the latter said he needed his authorization to regain control of the central system, to which Stoner said he would do whatever it was. necessary. Stoner, however, realized that it was a trap and Ford knocked him out with a fist and they loaded him on the replacement table to load his mind into the Chronicom and "Ford" ordered "King" to carry another one for the conversion but, before doing so, they were faced with Coulson and May, who the latter asked her not to turn her back on the door and, before "King" could make a move, May kills her with a stab in the neck, deactivating his circuits, while Coulson killed Ford and saved Stoner from that horrible fate of being replaced.
Powers and Abilities
- Chronicom Physiology: As a Chronicom, "King" is a synthetic being and naturally possesses physical capabilities beyond any human being.
- Superhuman Strength: Being a Chronicom, "King" possesses a strength superior to that of a Human, but on par with an LMD, as in the case of Coulson.
- Superhuman Durability: Being a Chronicom, "King" has a greater durability than a normal human being. However, he was vulnerable, if there were any delicate parts that enemies could take advantage of, as when Melinda May, just before the Chronicom made a move, stabbed the latter in the neck, disabling her circuits.
- Longevity: Being a Chronicom, "King" was immune to aging and disease and his life spanned for a thousands years.
- Master Combatant: As a Chronicom Hunter, "King" was a far more superior excellent fighter than a normal human fighter, but on par with an LMD, as in the case of Phil Coulson.