|For alternate versions of Kid Loki, see Kid Loki's Character Hub|
Loki Laufeyson, also known as Kid Loki, is a variant of Loki. As a child, he murdered his adoptive brother Thor and was subsequently arrested by the Time Variance Authority, who pruned him and sent him to the Void, where he ruled and befriended other Variants of himself.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Facilities
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Appearances
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Behind the Scenes
- 10 References
- 11 External Links
In his reality within the Sacred Timeline, Loki killed Thor when they were children. This nexus event caused him to be arrested by the Time Variance Authority. He was then pruned and sent to the Void.
King of the Void
After killing his adoptive brother, Thor, Kid Loki was arrested and pruned by the TVA and ended up in the Void with many of his other alternate selves. Among the Lokis, Kid Loki was immensely powerful and respected due to him managing to kill Thor in his timeline, this earned him the unofficial position of King of the Void. He also befriended several other Loki variants, including Classic Loki, Boastful Loki, and Alligator Loki, living with them in a secret underground bunker. During their time in the Void, the group focused exclusively on surviving the looming threat of Alioth and avoiding rival Lokis.
Aiding His Alternate Selves
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Frost Giant Physiology: Kid Loki is a Frost Giant who had been enchanted to look like an Asgardian. Due to this heritage, Kid Loki possesses the natural abilities of any Frost Giant, such as superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility and healing, the ability to manipulate ice and cold, and live for thousands of years.
- Cold Immunity: Like all Frost Giants, Kid Loki is immune to the otherwise cold.
- Longevity: Kid Loki has the capacity to live for thousands of years.
- Master Sorcerer: Like his original counterpart, Kid Loki is a powerful and skilled sorcerer, capable of using magic to cast spells.
- Conjuration: Kid Loki is able to summon objects according to his own will, such as instantly summoning his sword when needed for combat.
- Combatant: Kid Loki was able to slay Thor.
- Multilingualism: Kid Loki is able to fluently speak and understand Asgardian, English, and alligator.
- Laevateinn: Kid Loki possessed an Asgardian sword that is able to generate fire. Later, he gave the sword to Loki.
- Winged Crown: Unlike any other Loki, Kid Loki wears a winged crown that has small, V-shaped horns resembling the symbol on his chest.
- Loki Palace: To be added
- In the comics, Kid Loki was the reincarnated version of Loki after he was killed, and ended up joining the joined the Young Avengers. Kid Loki's outfit is also a reference to his appearance in the comics.
- According to Jack Veal, Kid Loki is the oldest variant in the Void, having been pruned thousands of years before the events of the season.