He also voiced the Asgardian Distress Call in Avengers: Infinity War.
He was interviewed for the documentary Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe.
- In an interview with Collider, Kenneth Branagh explained that while he enjoyed the experience of making Thor and actually felt tempted to return for directing Thor: The Dark World, he ultimately chose to not do so as he had spend three years doing that film and felt that he needed a recharge.
- Kenneth Branagh previously worked with Ray Stevenson in The Theory of Flight.
- Kenneth Branagh previously worked with Robert Downey, Jr. in The Gingerbread Man.
- Kenneth Branagh previously worked with William Hurt in The Proposition.
- Kenneth Branagh worked again with Stellan Skarsgård in Cinderella.
- Kenneth Branagh worked again with Colm Feore in Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.
- Kenneth Branagh worked again with Tom Hiddleston in Stars in Shorts.
- Kenneth Branagh will work again with Letitia Wright in Death on the Nile.