- "You're a good soldier, Kathleen, that you wanna go back up the rabbit hole, you go with nothing but my thanks."
"I'd just be staring out the window wondering who was screwing it up in my place."
- ―Thaddeus Ross and Kathleen Sparr
Major Kathleen Sparr was an officer of the United States Army and an aide to Thaddeus Ross. She assisted him in the pursuit of Bruce Banner following the latter's transformation into Hulk, but was later murdered by Emil Blonsky.
Working with General Ross
- "Under no circumstances is Banner to be engaged directly."
- ―Kathleen Sparr
She traveled with the Strategic Operations Command Center to Brazil and coordinated the ambush from the command truck. After the attack failed and Banner traveled to Culver University, she again commanded the battle from the command truck.
She used the S.H.I.E.L.D. computers to track Banner's communications to Samuel Sterns at Grayburn College. When her unit apprehended Banner in Sterns' lab, she interrogated Sterns, but was killed when Emil Blonsky snapped her neck with blunt force.
- "An enemy has an agenda, and we fight to block it."
- ―Kathleen Sparr to Thaddeus Ross
This section requires expansion
To be added
- Fort Johnson: To be added
- In the comics, Katherine Spar is a scientist hired by Thaddeus Ross as a member of the Hulkbusters to help him track both Hulk and Abomination.