Kennedy met and was photographed with Peggy Carter. The photo would adorn Peggy's office years later, which would impress Sharon Carter, who found living up to Carter's legacy daunting when she became a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent herself.
Behind the Scenes
- While explaining Steve Rogers' Time Travel from 2023 to the 1940s at the end of Avengers: Endgame, Christopher Markus mused on whether Rogers stopped Kennedy's assassination in that timeline or not, saying that what's most important was seeing Rogers and Peggy Carter dance together.
- Captain America: Civil War
- Historical character's date of death.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 4 reveals from ‘Avengers: Endgame’ screenwriters’ appearance at the Emerson Colonial Theatre
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.