|For other uses, see Jessica Jones (disambiguation)|
- "The big part of the job is looking for the worst in people. Turns out I excel at that. Clients hire me to find dirt. And I find it, which shouldn't surprise them, but it does."
- ―Jessica Jones
Ever since her short-lived stint as a superhero ended in tragedy, Jessica Jones has been rebuilding her personal life and career as a hot-tempered, sardonic, badass private detective in Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Plagued by self-loathing, and a wicked case of PTSD, Jessica battles demons from within and without, using her extraordinary abilities as an unlikely champion for those in need... especially if they're willing to cut her a check.
New York City private investigator Jessica Jones is beginning to put her life back together after murdering her tormenter, Kilgrave. Now known throughout the city as a super-powered killer, a new case makes her reluctantly confront who she really is while digging deeper into her past to explore the reasons why.
To be announced.
- Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones (Seasons 1-3)
- Mike Colter as Luke Cage (Season 1)
- Rachael Taylor as Trish Walker (Seasons 1-3)
- Wil Traval as Will Simpson † (Season 1; Guest Star Season 2)
- Erin Moriarty as Hope Shlottman † (Season 1)
- Eka Darville as Malcolm Ducasse (Seasons 1-3)
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth (Seasons 1-3)
- David Tennant as Kevin Thompson/Kilgrave † (Season 1; Special Guest Star Season 2)
- J.R. Ramirez as Oscar Arocho (Season 2-3)
- Terry Chen as Pryce Cheng (Season 2)
- Leah Gibson as Inez Green (Season 2)
- Janet McTeer as Alisa Jones † (Season 2)
- Susie Abromeit as Pam (Season 1)
- Robin Weigert as Wendy Ross-Hogarth † (Season 1)
- Clarke Peters as Oscar Clemons † (Season 1)
- Colby Minifie as Robyn (Season 1)
- Kieran Mulcare as Ruben † (Season 1)
- Parisa Fitz-Henley as Reva Connors † (Season 1)
- Lisa Emery as Louise Thompson † (Season 1)
- Michael Siberry as Albert Thompson † (Season 1)
- Danielle Ferland as Clair (Season 1)
- Ryan Farrell as Jackson (Season 1)
- Paul Pryce as Donald (Season 1)
- Gillian Glasco as Emma (Season 1)
- Nichole Yannetty as Nicole (Seasons 1-2)
- Rebecca De Mornay as Dorothy Walker (Seasons 1-2)
- Hal Ozsan as Griffin Sinclair (Season 2)
- John Ventimiglia as Detective Eddy Costa (Season 2-3)
- Lisa Tharps as Detective Ruth Sunday † (Season 2)
- Maury Ginsberg as Steven Benowitz (Season 2)
- Angel Desai as Linda Chao (Season 2)
- Callum Keith Rennie as Karl Malus † (Season 2)
- Kevin Chacon as Vido Arocho (Season 2)
- Eden Marryshow as Shane Ryback † (Season 2)
- Jamie Neumann as Brianna Berry Gelden (Season 3)
- Matt Weiss as Andrew Brandt (Season 3)
- In December 2010, it was reported that Melissa Rosenberg was developing AKA Jessica Jones for the ABC network.
- In July 2011, it was confirmed the series would include the characters Carol Danvers and Luke Cage.
- In November 2011, Rosenberg confirmed that AKA Jessica Jones would take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Furthermore, Tony Stark and his company, Stark Industries, were in the current draft of the pilot's script.
- As of May 2012, ABC had passed the show.
- In November 2013, Marvel announced a joint project with Netflix that would bring a 13-episode Jessica Jones series to television. It was also announced that Melissa Rosenberg was still attached to the project and would be the showrunner and an executive producer.
- The production of the series started in February 2015, under the working title Violet.
- ↑ ‘The Punisher’ & ‘Jessica Jones’ Canceled By Netflix; Latter’s 3rd Season Still To Air
- ↑ ‘Twilight’ screenwriter sets Marvel adaptation for TV
- ↑ Comic-Con: Marvel TV Announces Development Slate; Includes Live-Action AKA JESSICA JONES (ALIAS), THE HULK, CLOAK AND DAGGER, MOCKINGBIRD, Animated HULK AND THE AGENTS OF S.M.A.S.H, More
- ↑ 'AKA Jessica Jones' set in Marvel's cinematic universe
- ↑ ABC Rejects "AKA Jessica Jones," Says "Hulk" Possible For Fall 2013
- ↑ Netflix Orders Four Marvel Live-Action Series
- ↑ "TWILIGHT'S" ROSENBERG REPORTEDLY HELMING MARVEL'S "JESSICA JONES" FOR NETFLIX
- ↑ Krysten Ritter To Play Jessica Jones In Marvel’s Netflix Series
- ↑ Marvel's 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones' Netflix Series Begins Filming; First Set Images
- Jessica Jones (TV series) on Wikipedia
- Jessica Jones (TV series) on Netflix
- Jessica Jones (TV series) on the Marvel Wiki