- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, the actress has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, the actress is superhumanly strong and possessed greater physical strength than the average human.
- Superhuman Durability: The actress's body is more resistant to physical harm than that of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite her durability, the actress can be injured. However, her metabolism allows her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than that of a human being.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, the actress ages far slower than humans and has lived for thousands of years.
- Loki † - Former King
- Thor - Former King
- Valkyrie - Queen
- Loki (Fiction) - Co-star
- Thor (Fiction) - Co-star
- Odin (Fiction) - Co-star
- Sif (Fiction) - Co-star
- Volstagg (Fiction) - Co-star
- Fandral (Fiction) - Co-star
- Hogun (Fiction) - Co-star
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.