The Mark XLVII Armor is Tony Stark's forty-seventh Iron Man suit. It was built after the Mark XLVI was damaged by Captain America during the Battle at the HYDRA Siberian Facility. The armor was used by Tony to assist Peter in saving passengers aboard the Staten Island Ferry during the Ambush at the Staten Island Ferry.
As Spider-Man fell into a lake after a skirmish with the Vulture, Tony Stark activated the Mark XLVII remotely using Wi-Fi to save him. Using the suit's connection, Stark communicated with Peter Parker and asked him to stop pursuing the Vulture. When Stark disconnected the call, F.R.I.D.A.Y. took over the suit's controls and flew away.
- "Yeah, Iron Man!"
- ―Ferry Passenger
A few days later, when the Staten Island Ferry was splitting in half due to another fight between Spider-Man and Vulture, Stark arrived with the Mark XLVII and several mini-thrusters to assist in pushing the two parts together, repairing the ferry and saving everyone. Shortly after, Stark exited the suit to scold Parker for his actions.
- Enhanced Strength: The armor amplifies its pilot's strength to superhuman levels. It allowed Stark to push half of a ferry.
- Flight: Like previous versions of the armor, this one allows for flight via jets in the back, boots, and palm repulsors.
- Advanced Laser System: This new armor incorporated a laser system more developed than that of the Mark XLVI, allowing it to seamless weld together the breaking section of a collapsing ferry once Tony's mini-repulsor thrusters aligned the section together.
- F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Provides suit feedback, tactical analysis, and tactical countermeasures.
- Collapsible Plating: A design adapted from the Mark V and Mark VII, the armor plating could open and close up from head to toe and allow the user to seamlessly step in and out of the suit at will.
- Remote Control: Like the Iron Legion, the armor can be controlled remotely. The armor was activated by Stark while he was in India.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System and Environmental Protection: The armor can be submerged underwater without ill effects.
- The Mark XLVII's color palette is based on the Iron Tech Armor armor from the Ultimate Universe.
- The Mark XLVII's design is identical to that of Mark XLVI, making it essentially a repainted Mark XLVI.
| Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark XV • Mark XVI • Mark XVII •
Mark XVIII • Mark XIX • Mark XX • Mark XXI • Mark XXII • Mark XXIII • Mark XXIV • Mark XXV • Mark XXVI •
Mark XXVII • Mark XXVIII • Mark XXIX • Mark XXX • Mark XXXI • Mark XXXII • Mark XXXIII • Mark XXXIV •
Mark XXXV • Mark XXXVI • Mark XXXVII • Mark XXXVIII • Mark XXXIX • Mark XL • Mark XLI
Mark XLII • Mark XLIII • Mark XLIV/Veronica • Mark XLV • Mark XLVI • Mark XLVII • Mark XLVIII • Mark L • Mark LXXXV
|Mark I • Mark II/Iron Patriot • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII|
|Mark I • Mark II|
|Spider-Man Suit • Iron Spider Armor|
|Iron Man Armor: Mark XLIX|