|For other uses, see Iron Fist (disambiguation)|
Marvel's Iron Fist, or simply Iron Fist, is a television series based on the Marvel Comics superhero of the same name. It is the sixth television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was produced by Marvel Television and aired on Netflix.
On October 12, 2018, the series was canceled by Netflix.
Returning to New York City after being missing for years, Daniel Rand fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
Season 2 furthers the transformation of Danny, a character with a fish out of water coming of age story making his way in a harsh new world, battling to work out who he is. This season, Danny has promised that with Matt Murdock gone, he will step up and protect his city. But a sinister plot twist threatens his very identity and he must conquer his villains to protect the town and people he holds close to his heart.
- Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (Seasons 1-2)
- Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum (Seasons 1-2)
- Sacha Dhawan as Davos (Seasons 1-2)
- Ramón Rodríguez as Bakuto † (Season 1)
- Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (Season 1)
- David Wenham as Harold Meachum † (Season 1)
- Simone Missick as Misty Knight (Season 2)
- Alice Eve as Mary Walker (Season 2)
Special Guest Star
- Wai Ching Ho as Madame Gao (Season 1)
- David Furr as Wendell Rand † (Season 1)
- Barrett Doss as Megan (Season 1)
- Alex Wyse as Kyle † (Season 1)
- Marquis Rodriguez as Darryl (Season 1)
- Ramon Fernandez as Kevin Singleton † (Season 1)
- Henry Yuk as Hai-Qing Yang † (Season 1-2)
- Clifton Davis as Lawrence Wilkins † (Season 1)
- Hoon Lee as Lei Kung (Seasons 1-2)
- John Sanders as Donald Hooper (Season 1)
- Elise Santora as Maria Rodriguez (Season 1)
- Toby Nichols and Jeremy Lanuti as Young Danny Rand (Seasons 1-2)
- Christine Toy Johnson as Sherry Yang (Season 2)
- Giullian Yao Gioiello as BB † (Season 2)
- Funan Chien as Chen Wu † (Season 2)
- Jason Lai as Ryhno † (Season 2)
- Sky Lakota-Lynch as Crank (Season 2)
- Natalie Smith as Bethany (Season 2)
- Andrew Cao as Liu † (Season 2)
- James Chen as Sam Chung (Season 2)
- Gita Reddy as Priya (Season 2)
- James Saito as Yü-Ti (Season 2)
- Andrew Pang as Detective Donnie Chang (Season 2)
- Marcus Ho as Ho † (Season 2)
- Shiv Pai as Young Davos (Season 2)
On November 7, 2013, Marvel announced a joint project with Netflix that would bring a 13-episode Iron Fist series to television.
In February 2016, Finn Jones was cast as Iron Fist, and two months later, Jessica Henwick, David Wenham, Jessica Stroup and Tom Pelphrey were cast as Colleen Wing, Harold Meachum, Joy Meachum and Ward Meachum, respectively. The series started production on April 18, 2016.
- Every episode of Season One is named after a Kung Fu technique.
- Every episode of Season Two is named after the issue title of various comics that Iron Fist has appeared in.