|For other uses, see Inhumans (disambiguation)|
Marvel's Inhumans, or simply Inhumans, is an American television series based on the Marvel Comics race of the same name, featuring the Inhuman Royal Family. It was produced by Marvel Television and aired on ABC.
On May 11, 2018, the series was cancelled by ABC.
Marvel’s Inhumans explores the never-before-told epic adventure of the Royal Family of Inhumans including Black Bolt, the enigmatic, commanding King of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city. After the Royal Family of Inhumans is splintered by a military coup, they barely escape to Hawaii where their surprising interactions with the lush world and humanity around them may prove to not only save them, but Earth itself.
- Anson Mount as Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt
- Serinda Swan as Medusalith Amaquelin/Medusa
- Ken Leung as Karnak
- Eme Ikwuakor as Gorgon
- Isabelle Cornish as Crystalia Amaquelin/Crystal
- Ellen Woglom as Louise Fisher
- Iwan Rheon as Maximus
- Mike Moh as Triton
- Sonya Balmores as Auran
- Michael Buie as King Agon †
- Tanya Clarke as Queen Rynda †
- Ari Dalbert as Bronaja
- Aaron Hendry as Loyolis
- Ty Quiamboa as Holo
- Henry Ian Cusick as Doctor Evan Declan †
- Faleolo Alailima as Sammy
- Bridger Zadina as Mordis †
- Sumire Matsubara as Locus †
- Jamie Gray Hyder as Jen
- Michael Trotter as Reno †
- Ptolemy Slocum as Tibor †
- Krista Alvarez as Flora
- Chad James Buchanan as Dave
- Liv Hewson as Audrey
Behind the Scenes
- Inhumans was scheduled to be adapted as a movie for Phase Three by Marvel Studios, but the film was delayed and later dropped in favor of a TV series.
- The series was announced in November 2016.
- In January 2017, Roel Reiné was appointed to direct the IMAX version of the first two episodes of the series.
- The working title of the series was "Project Next."