- "I've had to be a fighter, too. No other way to survive the shit I've been through. But you reminded me I used to care about people. I used to be a nurse."
- ―Inez Green to Jeri Hogarth
Inez Green is a formerly employed nurse for IGH.
Days in IGH
- "I wasn't a patient. I was a nurse."
"You worked for IGH?"
"She was the patient."
"We were just putting her to bed and she threw me like I was a rag doll. Ten feet into a glass cabinet. I broke my back. Glass ripped me to shreds. Then she got Luanne, the other nurse. She twisted that poor girl's head clean around."
- ―Inez Green and Jessica Jones
Hiding in Paranoia
- "We just want to know why you're hiding. Who's after you?"
"After me? Every loser out there with a dick. Know what it's like to be a woman on the streets?"
- ―Jessica Jones and Inez Green
- "A woman like you, with awards and all that, you don't just invite in some stranger off the streets, give the royal treatment."
"I have an agreement with Jessica to keep you safe."
"Well, there are plenty of places to keep me safe. Why dirty your fancy sheets? Tell me what you want from me. Really. Or I'm leaving."
"I want to know everything that you know about IGH. Specifically, about the experiments."
- ―Inez Green and Jeri Hogarth
While Shane awaited trial for 15-months, Inez was approached by Jessica Jones and Trish Walker seeking information about IGH. To protect Inez, they placed her with Jeri Hogarth. Seeing an opportunity to free Shane, Inez began to manipulate Jeri telling her that Shane was a former IGH patient that developed a healing ability. Hopeful about her future, Jeri became intimate with Inez and quickly became infatuated with her.
Scamming Jeri Hogarth
- "My trust is hard to win, and I gave it to you. And you crushed me."
- ―Jeri Hogarth to Inez Green
With the money from pawning Jeri's stolen possessions, Shane and Inez began living together again. Jeri was able to find Inez convinced her that Shane had been cheating on her and hiding money. Feigning concern for her safety, Jeri gave Inez a gun for "protection". Infuriated at Shane by Jeri's misinformation, Inez approached Shane, engaged in a heated argument, and shot Shane, killing him. Before leaving the area, Jeri called the police to report a shooting.
- "I call her Mean-ez Mean. Woman hates everybody."
"She's a misanthrope."
- ―Homeless Man and Jessica Jones
- Physician: To be added
- Alias Investigations
- Trish Walker
- Leslie Hansen † - Co-Worker
- Luanne McClure † - Co-Worker
- IGH - Former Employers
- Alisa Jones † - Patient and Attacker
- Jeri Hogarth - Former Lover
- Shane Ryback † - Love Interest turned Victim
|Appearances of Inez Green|
In chronological order:
- Initially, her name was going to be Ingrid.