|For other uses, see Groot (disambiguation)|
I Am Groot is an upcoming animated American web short television series, based on the Marvel Comics superhero of the same name. It is the twenty-first television series as well as the second animated series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and an installment of Phase Four. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
To be added
To be added
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige announced that a series of shorts featuring Groot, along with several new and unusual characters, was in development for Disney+.
On December 16, 2021, Disney+ posted a video on Twitter advertising what is coming to the service in 2022 and it revealed that the series would premiere in 2022.
On April 30, 2022, it was reported that the working title of the series was "Lone Pine".
- A.C. Bradley on Twitter - November 12, 2021
- Disney+ on Twitter - December 16, 2021
- ‘I Am Groot’ Series of Shorts Lands at Disney+
- Disney+ Day 2021: New Look at ‘I Am Groot’
- Detective Work: New Merchandise Hints ‘I Am Groot’ Will Release Sooner Rather Than Later
- Mark Hurtado on Art Station
- James Gunn on Twitter - April 28, 2021
- Marvel Studios Planning ‘Multiple’ New Animated Series Following Debut of ‘What If…?’
- "I Am Groot" Marvel Collector Corps Box Hints At Disney+ Release Date
- Exclusive: ‘I am Groot’ Production Company and Working Title Revealed