|For alternate versions of Hulk, see Hulk's Character Hub|
Doctor Robert Bruce Banner, also known as Hulk, was a fugitive scientist who used to turn into a green creature and one of the candidates for the Avengers Initiative. However, Banner was suddenly killed by Hank Pym like all other candidates.
While on the run Banner reunited with Betty Ross accidentally as she had come to Stanley Lieber's pizzaria for a meal. The next day when he planned to leave Natasha Romanoff intending on protecting Banner from whoever is trying to kill the candidates of the Avengers Initiative took Banner into her custody and ran into the overpass where Ross and his men arrived. She told Ross and his men to stand down explaining the situation when Yellowjacket shot himself in to Banner's sholdier injuring him and angering him causing him to undergo is transformation into the Hulk. This caused Ross and his men to open fire on Banner when Betty Ross ran over to try and stop her father however Natasha Romanoff stopped her by tackling her to get her to safety as Yellowjacket put a Pym particle disk on Hulk's heart causing it to grow bigger than his body. This caused his body to swell up surprising everyone as it exploded killing Hulk and Banner instantly, shocking everyone as they thought Hulk couldn't die.
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- "I sort of can't die."
- ―Bruce Banner[src]
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: To be added
- Superhuman Strength: To be added
- Superhuman Durability: To be added
- Superhuman Speed: To be added
- Superhuman Stamina: To be added
- Superhuman Reflexes: To be added
- Regenerative Healing Factor: To be added
- Transformation: To be added
- Genius-Level Intellect: To be added
- Master Scientist: To be added
- Master Engineer: To be added
- Combatant: To be added
- Culver University: To be added