The Holocom is a tactile computer table mainly used for mission debriefings, preliminary investigation and mission monitoring.
HistoryPhil Coulson's team, with three main uses.
- Mission debriefings and preliminar investigation
- Watch the TV report of Mike Peterson's incident at his former factory, and the subsequently investigation of his identity.
- Investigate the possible buyers of the diamonds stolen in Stockholm, and the investigation of Akela Amador.
- Agent Quan Chen contact about Chan Ho Yin's kidnapping, and the tracking of the Rising Tide hacker that leaked the information about Yin.
- Investigate Adam Cross as the first victim of an attack by a then unknown Chitauri virus.
- Initial planning of Agents Grant Ward and Leo Fitz infiltration mission in South Ossetia.
- Watch the TV report of the Norse Paganists riots in Oslo and initial research about this group and the possible locations of the Berserker Staff.
- Initial briefing about Edison Po's break out of prison.
- Review of Michael Peterson's first mission when he joined the team.
- Agent Victoria Hand's briefing on agent Coulson's kidnapping and rescue mission.
- Update of the situation on Coulson's rescue mission after Vanchat's successful interrogation.
- Investigate Ian Quinn and Cybertek before preparing an undercover mission in Italy.
- Investigate unusual criminal activities near Lorelei's known locations.
- Attempted translation of the Words of Creation.
- Surveillance of the prisoners retained in the Cage
- Monitorization of the team's field missions
The Holocom is located in the center of The Bus briefing room, and it is used as Coulson's Team main computer during missions. It is linked to three giant screens, one in the briefing room, one in the laboratory and another in Coulson's office.
|Appearances for Holocom|
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.01: Pilot
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.04: Eye-Spy
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.05: Girl in the Flower Dress
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.06: FZZT
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.07: The Hub
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.08: The Well
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.10: The Bridge
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.11: The Magical Place
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.13: T.R.A.C.K.S
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.15: Yes Men
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 2.01: Shadows
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.09: Repairs
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.03: The Asset
- ↑ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 1.12: Seeds