Heath Kraynak was a computer graphics artist for Iron Man, a compositor for Iron Man 2, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers, a digital artist for Thor and a senior compositor for Ant-Man.
- Together with Florian Witzel, Taylor Shaw and Alexis Hall, he was nominated for a Visual Effects Society Award for Outstanding Created Environment in a Photoreal Feature for his work on Ant-Man.
- Heath Kraynak was also a compositor in the Sony Pictures Studios production Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.
- Heath Kraynak was also a digital artist on the Sony Pictures Studios production Spider-Man 3.
- Heath Kraynak was also a roto/paint artist on the DC Entertainment production Superman Returns.
- Heath Kraynak was also a rotoscope artist on the Troublemaker Studios production The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D.