|For other uses, see Hawkeye (disambiguation)|
Hawkeye is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics superhero of the same name. The series is a sequel to Avengers: Endgame and a crossover/sequel to Black Widow. It is the seventeenth television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the eighth installment of Phase Four. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
Former Avenger Clint Barton has a seemingly simple mission: get back to his family for Christmas. Possible? Maybe with the help of Kate Bishop, a 22-year-old archer with dreams of becoming a Super Hero. The two are forced to work together when a presence from Barton's past threatens to derail far more than the festive spirit.
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Vera Farmiga as Eleanor Bishop
- Fra Fee as Kazimierz Kazimierczak/Clown
- Tony Dalton as Jack Duquesne/Swordsman
- Zahn McClarnon as William Lopez
- Brian d'Arcy James as a to-be-confirmed character
- Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez/Echo
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova
- Linda Cardellini as Laura Barton
- Ava Russo as Lila Barton
- Ben Sakamoto as Cooper Barton
- Cade Woodward as Nathaniel Barton
- Piotr Adamczyk as Tomas
- Liana Ramirez as a to-be-confirmed character
- Simon Callow as a to-be-confirmed character
- Jolt as Lucky
On April 10, 2019, Variety reported that Marvel Studios was developing a limited television series starring Hawkeye and featuring Kate Bishop on Disney+, with Kevin Feige set to serve as an executive producer.
On July 20, 2019, at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Kevin Feige announced that the series was scheduled to debut on Disney+ in the Fall of 2021.
On September 6, 2019, it was reported that Jonathan Igla had been tapped to serve as the head writer and an executive producer of the series. Three days later, Variety reported that Hailee Steinfeld had been offered the role of Kate Bishop.
On February 7, 2020, it was reported that Marvel Studios still hadn’t locked down an actress for Kate Bishop and Hailee Steinfeld remained their #1 choice. However, they were planning to meet with a couple of actresses for the role in case it didn’t work out with Steinfeld.
On June 8, 2020, it was reported that the working title of the series was "Anchor Point".
On October 6, 2020, it was reported that the production of the series had been delayed to November.
On October 25, 2020, it was reported that the series would be filmed at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta.
On November 22, 2020, it was revealed that the series had started filming in Atlanta.
On November 30, 2020, it was reported that Florence Pugh would be reprising her Marvel Cinematic Universe role of Yelena Belova in the series. Two days later, it was reported that Hailee Steinfeld had been officially cast as Kate Bishop in the series. The next day, Variety reported that Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox, and Zahn McClarnon had joined the cast of the series.
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige announced that the series would premiere in late 2021.
On April 21, 2021, Jeremy Renner announced that the series had wrapped filming.
On July 29, 2021, it was announced that the series would premiere on November 24, 2021.
On August 30, 2021, it was reported that the series' first season would consist of six episodes.
- Marvel's 'Hawkeye' Series Finds Its Writer With 'Mad Men' Scribe (Exclusive)
- Hawkeye Series Starring Jeremy Renner in the Works at Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Christophe Beck to Score Marvel’s ‘Hawkeye’ TV Series
- ‘Hawkeye’: Clint Barton and Kate Bishop Take Aim on November 24
- Short Hawkeye write-up from TV Guide Magazine's fall preview issue
- ‘Hawkeye’: Unwrap the First Official Trailer and Poster
- ‘Hawkeye’ Series at Disney Plus Adds Six to Cast, Including Vera Farmiga and Tony Dalton (EXCLUSIVE)
- Hailee Steinfeld Stars as Archer Kate Bishop in ‘Hawkeye’ Series
- Marvel's Hawkeye: Florence Pugh Joins Jeremy Renner Disney+ Series (Exclusive)
- Hawkeye - Production List
- Exclusive: Acclaimed British Stage and Screen Actor Simon Callow Cast in ‘Hawkeye’
- SDCC 2019: All of the Marvel Studios News Coming Out of Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con
- ‘Hawkeye’ Disney Plus Series Eyes Hailee Steinfeld for Lead Role (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Search for Kate Bishop in Hawkeye Continues
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvel Studios ‘HAWKEYE’ Takes Aim at a New Start Date
- Katie Mathewson on Twitter - March 6, 2020
- Tanner Bean on Twitter - March 6, 2020
- Marvel Studios ‘HAWKEYE’ Working Title Revealed
- Marvel's 'Hawkeye' Disney+ Series Lands Directors Bert and Bertie (Amazon’s Troop Zero), and Rhys Thomas (Comrade Detective and John Mulaney & the Sack Lunch Bunch)
- ‘HAWKEYE’ SEARCHING FOR YOUNG ECHO, CRAZY HORSE LINCOLN AND MORE
- EXCLUSIVE: 'HAWKEYE' to Film at Tyler Perry Studios
- Now Filming in Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE: First Look at Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Jeremy Renner on Instagram - April 21, 2021