|For other uses, see Hawkeye (disambiguation)|
Hawkeye is an upcoming American web television series, based on the Marvel Comics superhero of the same name. The series is a sequel to Avengers: Endgame and a crossover/sequel to Black Widow. It is the sixth television series of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The series is produced by Marvel Studios and will be released on Disney+.
To be added
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Vera Farmiga as Eleanor Bishop
- Fra Fee as Kazimierz Kazimierczak/Clown
- Tony Dalton as Jack Duquesne/Swordsman
- Zahn McClarnon as William Lopez
- Brian d'Arcy James as a to-be-confirmed character
- Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez/Echo
- Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova
- Ava Russo as Lila Barton
- Ben Sakamoto as Cooper Barton
- Cade Woodward as Nathaniel Barton
- Liana Ramirez as a to-be-confirmed character
- Simon Callow as a to-be-confirmed character
- Jolt as Lucky
To be added
On April 10, 2019, Variety reported that Marvel Studios was developing a limited TV series starring Hawkeye and featuring Kate Bishop on Disney+, with Kevin Feige set to serve as an executive producer.
On July 20, 2019, at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, Kevin Feige announced that the series was scheduled to debut on Disney+ in the Fall of 2021.
On September 6, 2019, it was reported that Jonathan Igla would serve as writer and showrunner of the series. Three days later, Variety reported that Hailee Steinfeld had been offered the role of Kate Bishop.
On February 7, 2020, it was reported that Marvel Studios still hadn’t locked down an actress for Kate Bishop and Hailee Steinfeld remained their #1 choice. However, they were planning to meet with a couple of actresses for the role in case it didn’t work out with Steinfeld.
On June 8, 2020, it was reported that the working title of the series was "Anchor Point".
On October 6, 2020, it was reported that the production of the series had been delayed to November.
On October 25, 2020, it was reported that the series would be filmed at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta.
On November 22, 2020, it was revealed that the series had started filming in Atlanta.
On November 30, 2020, it was reported that Florence Pugh would be reprising her Marvel Cinematic Universe role of Yelena Belova in the series. Two days later, it was reported that Hailee Steinfeld had been officially cast as Kate Bishop in the series. The next day, Variety reported that Vera Farmiga, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox, and Zahn McClarnon had joined the cast of the series.
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige announced that the series would premiere in late 2021.
On April 21, 2021, Jeremy Renner announced that the series had wrapped filming.
On July 29, 2021, it was announced that the series would premiere on November 24, 2021.
- Marvel's 'Hawkeye' Series Finds Its Writer With 'Mad Men' Scribe (Exclusive)
- Hawkeye Series Starring Jeremy Renner in the Works at Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)
- ‘Hawkeye’: Clint Barton and Kate Bishop Take Aim on November 24
- ‘Hawkeye’ Series at Disney Plus Adds Six to Cast, Including Vera Farmiga and Tony Dalton (EXCLUSIVE)
- Hailee Steinfeld Stars as Archer Kate Bishop in ‘Hawkeye’ Series
- Marvel's Hawkeye: Florence Pugh Joins Jeremy Renner Disney+ Series (Exclusive)
- Hawkeye's Avengers: Endgame Family Members Return To MCU In New Set Photos
- Hawkeye - Production List
- Exclusive: Acclaimed British Stage and Screen Actor Simon Callow Cast in ‘Hawkeye’
- Hawkeye: Disney+ Unveils First Kate Bishop Concept Art
- SDCC 2019: All of the Marvel Studios News Coming Out of Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con
- ‘Hawkeye’ Disney Plus Series Eyes Hailee Steinfeld for Lead Role (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Search for Kate Bishop in Hawkeye Continues
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvel Studios ‘HAWKEYE’ Takes Aim at a New Start Date
- Katie Mathewson on Twitter - March 6, 2020
- Tanner Bean on Twitter - March 6, 2020
- Marvel Studios ‘HAWKEYE’ Working Title Revealed
- Marvel's 'Hawkeye' Disney+ Series Lands Directors Bert and Bertie (Amazon’s Troop Zero), and Rhys Thomas (Comrade Detective and John Mulaney & the Sack Lunch Bunch)
- ‘HAWKEYE’ SEARCHING FOR YOUNG ECHO, CRAZY HORSE LINCOLN AND MORE
- EXCLUSIVE: 'HAWKEYE' to Film at Tyler Perry Studios
- Now Filming in Georgia
- EXCLUSIVE: First Look at Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop
- Jeremy Renner on Instagram - April 21, 2021