- "We know better than most, sometimes a criminal's a freedom fighter."
- ―Hamid Madani to Farah Madani
Life in New York
In 1979, Hamid Madani and his wife Farah left Iran and moved to the United States of America. Living in New York City, they had a daughter named Dinah. While his wife worked as a psychologist, Madani became a successful surgeon and they lived in expensive penthouse. For 40 years, Hamid have poured a glass of wine for his wife over dinner every night but never joined her. When Dinah was 21, Madani bought her 1968 GT Ford Mustang as a present.
Carrying a severely injured Frank Castle, Dinah Madani and David Lieberman reached her parents' apartment and hurried her father to begin patching Castle the best of his ability. During the examination, he conversed with Farah Madani in their native tongue over operating on a city-known suspect.
- "Every night, I drink a glass of wine over dinner with your father. He usually pours it for me. And not once in almost 40 years has he joined me. His faith is as strong as my lack of it. I sometimes ask him, "How can a surgeon believe in God?" He says he would go mad if he couldn't see some kind of guiding principle in the world."
- ―Farah Madani to Dinah Madani
Both religious and a professional doctor, he hasn't a problem in treating a wounded Frank Castle despite knowing how wanted the man is; with another reasoning for this being that he can sympathize with rebels whom fight for righteous causes.
- Expert Physician: To be added
In chronological order: