The HYDRA Exo-Suits are armors designed by HYDRA that combine arctic military uniforms and armor with Chitauri technology. HYDRA's elite soldiers were outfitted with the suits during their efforts against the Avengers.
- Flight: The armor can fly through a jet propulsion system that is similar to that of a jet pack. It is found on the back of the armor and powered by Chitauri energy nodes.
- Energy Beams: The features fist energy braces that enable the HYDRA soldiers to discharge purple-like energy beams from their gauntlets. They are controlled by a neural interface within the suit.
- Durability: The armor was built to provide the soldiers with additional protection, allowing them to withstand stronger attacks. However, during the attack against the HYDRA Research Base, the attacks from Iron Man were able to easily take down the soldiers.
- Magnetic Surface: The boots are outfitted with selective magnetic elements that improve adherence to metallic surfaces.
- Heads-Up Display: The lens within the helmet is equipped with an internal heads-up display, along wiht a communications interface.