Griffin Sinclair is a traveling journalist who pursued a romantic interest in radio host Trish Walker.
A Missing Trish
To be added
- "So, I brought our friends and family together because, well, I want you to feel pressured. And because your answer means too much to me to leave any wiggle room. Fortunately, we only have to do this part once. I ask, you answer. [...] What do you say, Trish Walker? I'm asking you to marry me."
- ―Griffin Sinclair to Trish Walker
To be added
Return to Work
- "I'm reporting from the Aleppo Citadel war zone, where Syrian forces have launched a full-scale offensive after three days of heavy artillery and air strikes. Militant targets were in the besieged areas, with previous gains in the Sheikh Sa'eed neighborhood. Rebel forces on the ground have held the line around their stronghold. Though it may only be a waiting game at this point."
- ―Griffin Sinclair
Sometime after breaking up with Trish, Griffin returned to his job as a field reporter, doing coverage on the Syrian Civil War.
Sinclair has a confident demeanour, to the point of being pushy, such as when he gets visibly annoyed when Jessica Jones and Trish Walker keep him out of the loop of their progress on investigating IGH.
While he means well, he seems a little 'too nice' and protective. Trish rejects his engagement offer and he's never seen or heard from again.
- Investigator: To be added
This section requires expansion
- Bulletproof Vest: To be added
In chronological order:
- Jessica Jones