Florence Schaffner is a flight attendant for Northwest Orient Airlines.
Meeting DB Cooper
While working for Norhwest Orient Airlines, Florence Shaffner served drinks to D.B. Cooper who claimed he had a bomb on him and hijacked the aircraft. Shaffner then handed Cooper all the money on the plane and smiled at him as he opened the door on the side of the plane and parachuted out, never to be seen again.
Florence Schaffner is a flight attendant and friendly and nice by nature, serving food and drink to her customers. She was friendly and smiled even while caught up in the middle of a hijacking by D.B. Cooper.
- Uniform: Like all flight attendants working for Northwest Orient Airlines, Florence Schaffner wore the standard uniform of the flight attendants.
- Boeing 727: While working for Northwest Orient Airlines Florence Schaffner flew on a Boeing 727 aircraft when it was hijacked by D.B. Cooper.
- Erika Coleman was credited as Flight Attendant for her role as Florence Schaffner in the Loki episode Glorious Purpose.
- Florence Schaffner is one of the only living witnesses to the skyjacking of Northwest Orient Airlines flight 305 from Portland to Seattle, and the heist of D.B. Cooper.
Behind the Scenes
- Florence Schaffner is the second character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe based on a real-life individual to be not portrayed by themselves, after Jamel Shabazz.