In the play, Fandral is present at the Second Battle of Svartalfheim where he witnesses Loki being fatally wounded and his subsequent death. The actor was present during Thor's return to Asgard and witnessed him forcing "Odin" to reveal that he was in fact Loki in disguise.
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, the actor has superhuman abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, the actors is superhumanly strong and possessed greater physical strength than the average human.
- Superhuman Durability: The actor's body is more resistant to physical harm than that of a human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his durability, the actor can be injured. However, her metabolism allows her to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with greater speed and efficiency than that of a human being.
- Longevity: Like all Asgardians, the actor ages far slower than humans and has lived for thousands of years.