- "Our dearest friend banished! Loki on the throne! Asgard on the brink of war! Yet you managed to consume four wild boars, six pheasants, a side of beef and two caskets of ale! Shame on you! Don't you care?"
"Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!"
- ―Fandral and Volstagg
- "I am bound by honor to our king. I cannot open the bridge to you."
"Complicated fellow, isn't he?"
- ―Heimdall and Fandral
Spoken by Fandral
- "Perhaps next time you should start with the big one!"
- "It's as if they resent being imprisoned."
- "To our right, soldiers of fortune, their blades dripping with blood and who was there to face the horde, but Fandral the Dashing."
- ―Volstagg and Fandral
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.