Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|For alternate versions of Fandral, see Fandral's Character Hub|
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian Physiology: As an Asgardian, Fandral possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among his people, including superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, healing, and was extremely long-lived.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Asgardians, Fandral possesses great superhuman strength, numerous times stronger than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Durability: Fandral's body is numerous times more resistant to physical and energy damage than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Speed: Fandral can run and move at great superhuman speed, much faster than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Agility: Fandral naturally possesses far greater agility, equilibrium, flexibility, dexterity, balance, and body coordination than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Stamina: Fandral's advanced musculature produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than any normal human being. His endurance allows him to exercise his maximum capacity for an extremely long period of time without tiring at all.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Fandral can react and dodge objects traveling at high speeds, much quicker than any normal human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Fandral can still be injured like any other Asgardian. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than any normal human being.
- Longevity: Fandral, like all other Asgardians, is not truly immortal. It is possible to kill an Asgardian and other beings in the Nine Realms. More accurately, Asgardians are extremely long-lived beings, Fandral ages at a pace far slower than any normal human being. Even though he is more than a thousand years old, Fandral retains the appearance of a young man by Earth standards.
- Master Combatant: Fandral is a highly skilled and formidable hand-to-hand combatant, having received extensive training in unarmed combat as well as having centuries of combat experience, making him one of Asgard's foremost and finest warriors.
- Bilingualism: Fandral is fluent in his native Asgardian and English.
- Asgardian Royal Family
- Warriors Three - Teammates and Friends
- Jane Foster
- Darcy Lewis
- Sif - Friend
- Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
- En Dwi Gast/Grandmaster