A former member of the United States Army, the Fighter was approached by A.I.M. to act as one of the test subjects for the experimental Extremis virus. He accepted the offer and underwent the experiments, receiving enhanced abilities, such as exothermic manipulation and regeneration. The Fighter became one of the Extremis Soldiers and had managed to survive the Battle on the Norco.
He eventually ended up in Macau where he participated in the underground tournament, set in the Golden Daggers Club. Jon Jon put him against Helen, a former Black Widow. His enhanced powers allowed him to hold in a fight, however, Helen managed to fight back, using her knives.
Powers and Abilities
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Due to the experiments involving the Extremis, the FIghter acquired numerous superhuman abilities, such as strength, agility, an enhanced healing factor, and the ability to generate intense heat.
- Superhuman Strength: To be added
- Superhuman Agility: To be added
- Regenerative Healing Factor: To be added
- Exothermic Manipulation: To be added
- Combatant: As a former United States Army soldier, the Fighter is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, able to fight Helen, a skilled assassin trained in the Red Room.