Destroyer of Worlds may refer to:
- Dormammu - An incredibly powerful being dwelling in the Dark Dimension and also known as the Destroyer of Worlds.
- Project Destroyer of Worlds - A HYDRA project with the goal of creating a super soldier.
- Quake - In the original future of 2091, Daisy Johnson was known as the Destroyer of Worlds due to the belief that she was responsible for destroying the Earth.
- Ruby Hale - The daughter of General Hale who considers herself the rightful Destroyer of Worlds instead of Quake.
- Glenn Talbot - A former ally of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the United States Air Force who developed messianic delusions after absorbing Gravitonium and obtaining gravity-based powers. In the original timeline, this caused him to destroy Earth after absorbing Quake, making him the true Destroyer of Worlds; however, Quake was able to avoid being absorbed in the new timeline and managed to launch him into space.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.