Daredevil may refer to:
- Daredevil - The superhero identity of Matt Murdock.
- Benjamin Poindexter - A psychotic master marksman who impersonates Daredevil.
- Daredevil - A TV-Series focused on Daredevil.
- Daredevil - The last episode of the first season of Daredevil.
- Daredevil (Original Soundtrack Album) - The soundtrack of the TV series.
- Daredevil: Defender of Hell's Kitchen: Season One - An artbook and behind-the-scenes story about the first season of Daredevil.
- Daredevil's Suit - The suit worn by Matt Murdock and created by Melvin Potter.
- Daredevil's Billy Club - The weapons used by Matt Murdock and created by Melvin Potter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.