- "I used to be a bad seed. Mad at the world for kicking me in the teeth. Felt it was only fair to kick it back. But my grandparents changed all that. They took me hunting, fishing, taught me to say, "Yes, sir," "No, sir." They loved me enough to impose rules. You're gonna learn my rules, 46592."
- ―Dale Holiday to Alisa Jones
Dale Holiday was a correction captain who operated and coordinated the guardsmen during Alisa Jones' imprisonment.
This section requires expansion
- "You must be Officer Dale Holiday."
"Yes, ma'am. Head of security. I'll be handling all arrangements for the inmate while she's here."
- ―Jessica Jones and Dale Holiday
- "You attacked me! You attacked me in my home! Self-defense!"
- ―Dale Holiday to Jessica Jones
In an effort to cover her tracks, Jones took Holiday's body to the rooftop and staged to appear as though he willingly commmitted suicide.
- "Dale inherited more than his grandparents' house. He also got their love of trophies. If these were suicides, they wouldn't be on his wall. He likes to hunt."
- ―Jessica Jones
- Expert Combatant: Holiday was trained to be able to defend against and subdue inmates in the supermax prison. He was also able to face a trespassing Jessica Jones in his home.
- Nightstick: Holiday used a nightstick against Jessica Jones after finding her in his house. He beat her with it after blinding her with pepper spray. Unfortunately, Jones managed to disarm him of this weapon and unintentionally killed him with it.
- Pepper Spray: Holiday utilized a pepper spray bottle against Jones after finding her in his house. It allowed him to blind her as he attempted to subdue her.
- Bulletproof Vest: Holiday wore a bulletproof vest during Alisa Jones' imprisonment.
- Father †