The first season premiered on June 7, 2018.
Once a privileged little girl, Tandy Bowen watched as her family was destroyed by a disastrous storm that uprooted her life. Now in her late teens, an unexpected encounter with a boy named Tyrone sparks a life-changing event.
Young Tyrone Johnson wanted nothing more than to prove he was fearless. But when everything he held close was taken away, life taught Tyrone to be afraid. Now older and more sheltered, Tyrone closes himself off. But when he meets a girl named Tandy his life changes forever.
Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger is the story of Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson — two teenagers from very different backgrounds who find themselves burdened with and awakened to newly acquired superpowers, which are mysteriously linked to one another. Season two turns the heat up on our young heroes as Tyrone and Tandy try to find their place as more active heroes in this world. As they learn and grow emotionally, so will their skills.
In season one, we saw Tandy and Ty dip their toes into the world of hopes and fears; this season, they will dive deeper into this metaphysical pool. With enhanced powers and a decision to be the type of heroes they want to be, they make the choice to run into the danger, head first. They tackle a heartless vigilante and uncover an evil that’s been preying on the young women of the city, as the show takes on more serious topics like gang violence and human trafficking.
- Olivia Holt as Tandy Bowen/Dagger (Seasons 1-2)
- Aubrey Joseph as Tyrone Johnson/Cloak (Seasons 1-2)
- Gloria Reuben as Adina Johnson (Seasons 1-2)
- Andrea Roth as Melissa Bowen (Seasons 1-2)
- J.D. Evermore as Connors (Season 1)
- Miles Mussenden as Otis Johnson (Seasons 1-2)
- Carl Lundstedt as Liam Walsh (Season 1)
- Emma Lahana as Brigid O'Reilly (Seasons 1-2)
- Jaime Zevallos as Francis Xavier Delgado (Seasons 1-2)
- Marqus Clae as Billy Johnson † (Season 1)
- Dalon J. Holland as Duane Porter † (Season 1)
- Andy Dylan as Nathan Bowen † (Season 1)
- Wayne Pére as Peter Scarborough (Season 1)
- Noëlle Renée Bercy as Evita Fusilier (Seasons 1-2)
- Lane Miller as Officer Fuchs † (Season 1)
- Gary Weeks as Greg Pressfield † (Season 1)
- Angela M. Davis as Chantelle (Seasons 1-2)
- Ally Maki as Mina Hess (Seasons 1-2)
- Tim Kang as Ivan Hess (Season 1)
The production of the series started in February 2017 in New Orleans, under the working title "Shadows".
|Cloak & Dagger|