Cindy Moon is an alumnus at the Midtown School of Science and Technology, and a former member of the school's decathlon team.
Cindy Moon attended at an academic decathlon practice, where she heard the news that Peter Parker won't be part of the decathlon team. Moon and her team headed to Maryland until Parker decided to participate. On the bus, Liz Toomes quizzes the team before going on stage the next day. After arriving at the Hotel, Moon and her teammates decided to leave their rooms and go to the pool. After the decathlon, she was trapped inside the Washington Monument elevator with her teammates when the Chitauri Energy Core exploded. She was rescued by the guards in the Monument before Spider-Man arrived to save the rest of her teammates.
Later on, Moon attended at the homecoming dance with her friends.
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- Monica Warren - Former Teacher
- Roger Harrington - Former Teacher
- Liz Toomes - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Ned Leeds - Former Classmate
- Peter Parker - Former Classmate
- Michelle Jones - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Flash Thompson - Former Classmate
- Charles Murphy - Former Classmate
- Sally Avril - Former Classmate
- Abe Brown - Former Classmate
- Betty Brant - Former Classmate
- Tiny McKeever - Former Classmate
- Seymour O'Reilly - Former Classmate
- Jason Ionello - Former Classmate
- Spider-Man - Savior
- In the comics, Cindy Moon was the second person to be bitten by the radioactive spider that gave Peter Parker his powers. Cindy herself would gain the powers identical to Peter’s, but unlike him she had the ability to create webbing from her fingertips. After spending many years locked in a facility to avoid a supervillain named Morlun, she was freed by Parker and starts a new life as the vigilante Silk.