Cindy Moon is an alumnus at the Midtown School of Science and Technology, and a former member of the school's decathlon team.
At Midtown School of Science and Technology, Cindy Moon attended an academic decathlon practice, where she heard the news that Peter Parker was dropping out and as such wouldn't be coming to Washington, D.C. for Nationals. Moon was distressed at this, since Parker was one of their best chances of winning Nationals.
Trip to D.C.
Moon and her team prepared to get on the bus for Washington and were pleasantly surprised that Parker seemingly decided to return. On the bus, the captain Liz Toomes quizzed the team before the competition the next day. After arriving at the hotel, Moon and her teammates decided to sneak out of their rooms and head to the pool.
After winning the decathlon, Moon toured the Washington Monument with her teammates and was trapped when a Chitauri Energy Core in Ned Leeds' backpack exploded. She was rescued by the security personnel in the Monument before Spider-Man arrived to save the rest of her teammates.
- Midtown School of Science and Technology
- Monica Warren - Former Teacher
- Roger Harrington - Former Teacher
- Liz Toomes - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Ned Leeds - Former Classmate
- Peter Parker - Former Classmate
- Michelle Jones - Former Classmate and Decathlon Leader
- Flash Thompson - Former Classmate
- Charles Murphy - Former Classmate
- Sally Avril - Former Classmate
- Abe Brown - Former Classmate
- Betty Brant - Former Classmate
- Tiny McKeever - Former Classmate
- Seymour O'Reilly - Former Classmate
- Jason Ionello - Former Classmate
- Spider-Man - Savior
- In the comics, Cindy Moon was the second person to be bitten by the radioactive spider that gave Peter Parker his powers. Cindy gained powers identical to Peter’s but unlike him, she had the ability to create organic webbing from her fingertips. After spending many years locked in a facility to avoid a supervillain named Morlun, Cindy was freed by Parker and starts a new life as the vigilante Silk.