This section requires expansion
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- Kree Physiology: As a Kree, Bron-Char possessed all of the various superhuman attributes common among his people, such as superhuman strength, durability, agility, and an efficient healing factor.
- Superhuman Strength: Bron-Char is superhumanly strong and possesses greater physical strength than the average Kree as a Starforce warrior. His incredible superhuman strength allows him to lift very heavy objects and send the full-sized humanoids flying through the air.
- Superhuman Durability: Bron-Char's body is more resistant to physical damage than that of a human being. He was able to resist several hits from Vers, even when she had already fully unlocked her powers.
- Superhuman Agility: Bron-Char has greater agility, dexterity, balance and body coordination than a regular human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: As with all Kree, Bron-Char possesses a healing factor which allows him to recover from injuries in a much shorter timespan than humans.
- Expert Combatant: Bron-Char is a highly competent unarmed combatant. He was able to defeat several Skrulls and fight against Vers for a while, before being subdued.
- Starforce Uniform: Bron-Char possesses a uniform of Kree origin to use on her Starforce missions. The uniform had a built in universal translator that allows its wearer to understand the language of anyone they interact with and be able to speak their language back to them. The uniform also contains a device capable of analyzing and identifying any object placed within it on the uniform's sleeve. The uniform's color scheme can also be customized to suit the user's preference's via a device located on the uniform's sleeve, though Bron-Char himself never had any reason to do this.
- Helmet: It also includes a collapsible helmet that can fit around the wearer's head. The helmet can generate its own atmosphere and allows the wearer to breath in the vacuum of space, as well as underwater, where it will give off a blue glow to provide light.
- Energy Gauntlets: Bron-Char wielded a pair of gauntlets integrated into his uniform that could be charged and augmented with energy that greatly enhanced his striking potency and increased the damage he could do to opponents with his blows.
- Helion: To be added
- In the comics, Bron-Char was an agent of the Lunatic Legion. During a Kree invasion of Earth, he was strong enough to destroy a replica of Captain America's Shield located in the Smithsonian Institution.
Behind the Scenes
- Joe Bucaro III and Sonny Surowiec were stunt doubles for Rune Temte in the role of Bron-Char.
- Rune Temte described Bron-Char as the “bigger, stronger guy who fights with his fists”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.