- "We don't have to fight. Why don't you kiss me instead? If you took me for pleasure, how would that make you feel? Terrible? Or maybe good?"
- ―Bride of Nine Spiders to Iron Fist
This section requires expansion
Invitation to Challenge
Geomi was conducting research in her lab on spiders when she was interrupted by the arrival of an invitation from the Hand to participate in Madame Gao's challenge against Danny Rand. Upon receiving the invitation she said to herself "The time has come".
Duel Against Iron Fist
At the Da Jue Zhan, Geomi confronted Danny Rand as his second opponent. Using seduction and playing mind games on him she was able to throw him off balance and distract him which allowed her to stick him with a poisoned needle that clouded his senses.
Rand tried to fight back but she used her martial arts skills and needles to overwhelm him, all the while questioning and distracting him. As Rand was on the verge of defeat she prepared to finish him off. However, Rand was able to recuperate from the poison and managed to knock her out with a kick to the head.
To be added
- Master Martial Artist: Geomi is a superb martial artist using her flexibility and speed to her advantage. Her fighting skills combined with her poison, seduction and mind games allowed her to nearly defeat Iron Fist before she was defeated.
- Expert Scientist: Geomi is a lab-scientist and an expert in arachnology, studying spiders and related insects. Her knowledge includes perfectly understanding of how spiders behave and use their venom.
- Bilingualism: She speaks her native Korean, and English fluently.
- Poisoned Needles: Geomi used an array of needles poisoned with Singing Spider venom to gain the upper hand during the fight with Iron Fist. The venom clouded his senses, causing blurred vision and dizziness.
- Wai-Go Industries Warehouse: To be added
- In the comics, the Bride of Nine Spiders is the protector of the Kingdom of Spiders in Nepal, one of the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven. Her lab number "B-09 S" is a reference to her comic book name.