- "Ain't so tough now without your toys, are ya?"
- ―Brahl to Rocket Raccoon
Brahl was a member of the Yondu Ravager Clan and bodyguard to Yondu who sided with Taserface against their captain in the Eclector Mutiny. He was eventually killed by Yondu during his former captain's escape.
This section requires expansion
Yondu's faction of Ravagers go to the Iron Lotus on Contraxia to relax. Guarded by Brahl and Halfnut, Yondu patronizes a local brothel. Later, Stakar Ogord confronts Yondu, recounting exiling him years ago for breaking the Ravager code. Meanwhile, Taserface drinks with Retch and Kraglin Obfonteri, discussing how Yondu might be going soft and suggests that alternate leadership might be more profitable for the crew. Just as Stakar leaves, Ayesha arrives to hire Udonta's faction to hunt down the Guardians of the Galaxy, who have stolen Anulax Batteries from them. Udonta takes the job.
The Ravagers land on the planet Berhert where they approach the wrecked Milano, which is playing music loudly. Little do they know that it's a trap set by Rocket Raccoon, who is perched in a nearby tree. A few Ravagers are knocked out by needles shot at them. Others are launched into the air repeatedly by compression mines. Rocket then plants electric charges on many of the remaining Ravagers' heads and shocks them.
Eventually Rocket runs out of traps and is cornered by Brahl and another Ravager. Rocket knocks them unconscious in unarmed combat. Suddenly, a whistle is heard, followed by the Yaka Arrow hovering right in front of Rocket's face. It's Yondu Udonta along with the remaining Ravagers. After consideration, Udonta decides to not capture Rocket, but take the batteries and sell them instead - infuriating the other Ravagers. Taserface is particularly unhappy with Udonta's leadership, accusing him of cowardice and costing them money. The Ravagers argue for a bit until their standoff is ended by Nebula, who shoots off Yondu's Yaka Arrow Controller, knocking him out.
Kraglin Obfonteri eventually has a change of heart and retrieves Udonta's larger prototype Yaka Arrow Controller and decides to help him escape, as regrets that the mutiny became so destructive. Udonta tells Kraglin to get the third Quadrant ready for release. Brahl is among the mutinous Ravagers who is shot with the Yaka Arrow as Yondu takes his revenge and regains control of the ship.
- Achernonian Physiology: Brahl is an Achernonian, a human-like race whose physical features are similar to that of a human. Their skin pigment is pinkish-purple; their eyes gold; and their skulls have raised ridges running front to back. Their multi-chambered nose and ears are distinctive.
- Thief: As a member of the Ravagers, Brahl is presumably a skilled thief.
- Yondu Udonta † - Former Captain and Killer
- Kraglin Obfonteri - Former Teammate
- Tullk † - Former Teammate and Victim
- Oblo † - Former Teammate
- On the alternate future of Earth-691, Brahl is an Achernonian member of the Minions of Menace, and an enemy of the original Guardians of the Galaxy.