Black Widow may refer to:
- Black Widow - The superhero identity of Natasha Romanoff, one of the best spies in the world and one of the Avengers.
- Black Widow's Bite - An electroshock weapon, created by S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Tech Directorate, that can deliver powerful electrical discharges from two shaped bracelets worn by the Black Widow.
- Black Widow's Batons - Electroshock weapons, created by Tony Stark for Black Widow, similar to Black Widow's Bite.
- The Avengers Prelude: Black Widow Strikes - A three part comic published by Marvel and released in 2012.
- Black Widow - Upcoming film about Black Widow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.