|For other uses, see Black Panther (disambiguation)|
- King of my city, king of my country, king of my homeland
- King of the filthy, king of the fallen, we living again
- King of the shooters, looters, boosters, and ghettos poppin'
- King of the past, present, future, my ancestors watchin'
- King of the culture, king of the soldiers, king of the bloodshed
- King of the wisdom, king of the ocean, king of the respect
- King of the optimistics and dreamers that go and get it
- King of the winners, district, and geniuses with conviction
- King of the fighters, king of the fathers, king of the belated
- King of the answer, king of the problem, king of the forsaken
- King of the empathy, you resent me, king of remorse
- King of my enemies, may they father feed, I rejoice
- King of the skyscrapers, dodging haters, broke religion
- Nine faces, go against 'em, I erased 'em with precision
- I embrace them with collision
- Kings did it, king vision, Black Panther, King Kendrick
- All hail the king, I dropped a million tears
- I know several responsibilities put me here
- I don't pedal backwards but I live old-fashioned
- And the lens that I'm looking through
- Won't prescribe me the right glasses, masses are now free
- Ashes I'm dumpin' out, 'bout to spread 'cross all seas
- Sisters and brother in unison, not because of me
- Because we don't glue with the opposition, we glue with peace
- And I'm still gon' fuck up your organization if any beef
- What do you stand for?
- Are you an activist? What are your city plans for?
- Are you an accident? Are you just in the way?
- Your native tongue contradictin' what your body language say
- Are you a king or you jokin'? Are you a king or you posin'?
- Are you a king or you smokin' bud rocks to keep you open?
- Because the king don't cry, king don't die
- King don't lie, king give heart, king get by, king don't fall
- Kingdom come, when I come, you know why
- King, king, king, king, I am T'Challa!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.