|For alternate versions of Bicycle Loki, see Bicycle Loki's Character Hub|
Loki Laufeyson is a variant of the original Loki, who was a biker.
Bicycle Loki was born in an alternate timeline that existed within the Sacred Timeline. Bicycle Loki's reality and himself were pruned when his timeline deviated from the established baseline of the sacred timeline. As a result, he landed in the Void.
In the Void
Trapped in the Void, Bicycle Loki became a member of President Loki's band of surviving variants. Bicycle Loki, alongside his fellow Variants under President Loki's command, travelled to the Loki Palace following the tip off from Boastful Loki, who wanted the throne of Kid Loki for himself. Bicycle Loki and his other variants came face to face with another Loki Variant, as he was trying to leave.
Bicycle Loki stood among the rest of the President's group of bandits, as their leader gave his demands, turning on Boastful Loki and claiming the Loki throne for himself. At that, Bicycle Loki and the rest of the variants all turned on their leader, leading to a Loki brawl, each trying to fight for supremacy. Bicycle Loki fought his fellow Variants, all fighting for the throne.
Powers and Abilities
- Frost Giant Physiology: Bicycle Loki is a Frost Giant who has been enchanted to look like an Asgardian. Due to his heritage, Bicycle Loki possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among his people, including superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, healing, and was extremely long-lived, as well as the ability to manipulate ice.
- Superhuman Strength: Like all Frost Giants, Bicycle Loki possesses great superhuman strength, numerous times stronger than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Durability: Bicycle Loki's body is numerous times more resistant to physical and energy damage than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Speed: Bicycle Loki can run and move at great superhuman speed, much faster than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Agility: Bicycle Loki naturally possesses far greater agility, equilibrium, flexibility, dexterity, balance, and body coordination than any normal human being.
- Superhuman Stamina: Bicycle Loki's advanced musculature produces considerably fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than any normal human being. His endurance allows him to exercise his maximum capacity for an extremely long period of time without tiring at all.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Bicycle Loki can react and dodge objects traveling at high speeds, much quicker than any normal human being.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Bicycle Loki can still be injured like any other Frost Giant. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with far greater speed and efficiency than any normal human being.
- Longevity: Bicycle Loki, like all other Frost Giants, are extremely long-lived beings, he ages at a pace far slower than any normal human being, being able to live for thousands of years.
- Cold Immunity: Due to his Frost Giant physiology, Bicycle Loki is immune to cold.
- Master Sorcerer: Like his original counterpart, Bicycle Loki is a powerful and skilled sorcerer, capable of using magic to cast spells.
- Energy Projection: Bicycle Loki can project green energy bolts and blasts, allowing him to strike, push, or blow away his targets. While battling other Loki's, he managed to hurl another Loki variant several feet straight into a wall with a single projectile.
To be added
- Time Variance Authority
- Alioth - Attempted Killer
- Loki - Alternate Self
- Boastful Loki - Alternate Self
- Classic Loki † - Alternate Self
- Kid Loki - Alternate Self
- Alligator Loki - Alternate Self
- President Loki - Alternate Self and Former Leader
- Mustache Loki - Alternate Self and Former Ally
- Glamshades Loki - Alternate Self and Former Ally
- Pokey Loki - Alternate Self and Former Ally