John Healy went to Whitestone Lanes bowling alley where Prohaszka was playing, he first approached the woman behind the counter and politely asked if he could play, she informed him that only Prohaszka could play when he wanted. Healy walked over to Prohaszka and asked him if he could play with him, Healy was rudely refused and pushed away by his bodyguards. Healy defended himself and attacked his bodyguards, causing them to flee before drawing his gun.
Healy then attempted to shoot Prohaszka, telling him he had a bad attitude, but the gun jammed. Prohaszka attacked Healy with a bowling ball and the two engaged in a brief but vicious fight, Healy managed to break his target's arm before killing him by crushing his face with a bowling ball.
- "I want a lawyer."
- ―John Healy
The New York City Police Department were called by the attendant who quickly fled the scene. Knowing there was no escape, John Healy quickly hid the gun in a pinball machine before the police arrived. Healy then surrendered and calmly asked for a lawyer as he was handcuffed and taken away.
- ↑ Daredevil Season One takes place before Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
- ↑ Karen Page states in Into the Ring that since the Battle of New York, "The last two years have transformed the business (Union Allied Construction)," referring, now that it is the beginning of 2015.
- ↑ Reconstruction of New York City began on November 2012.
- ↑ Union Allied plans for Spring 2015. The panels are before the events of Daredevil Season One.
- ↑ WHiH World News post on January 23, 2015.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Daredevil: 1.03: Rabbit in a Snowstorm