Ashlie is an assassin hired by Peter Scarborough to keep the Roxxon Corporation from admission. She notably murdered the lawyer Greg Pressfield because of his investigation on the company's involvement in the Destruction of the Roxxon Gulf Platform and later came after Tandy Bowen, threatening her mother.
Ashlie was assigned by Peter Scarborough to kill Greg Pressfield because Pressfield was helping with Melissa and Tandy Bowen on a case against Roxxon Corporation. Ashlie got to Pressfield by posing as a water bottle girl and while Pressfield was distracted she shot him in the head, killing him afterwards she got her water jug filled with gasoline, poured in the room to set it on fire, trying to make it look like an accident and left.
In response to the Kidnapping of Peter Scarborough by Dagger, Ashlie was sent to the Bowen Residence against Tandy Bowen and her mother Melissa. As Tandy arrived home, Ashlie claimed that Peter Scarborough sent his regards and opened fire, forcing Bowen to hide. Ashlie held Melissa at gunpoint, threatening to shoot her unless Bowen gave herself up. However, Ashlie was stabbed by Melissa with a knife, giving Bowen the opportunity to attack, so she attacked Ashlie with her Lightforce dagger, forcing her to retreat.
Attacked by Terrors
Ashlie kept hunting down Tandy Bowen to eliminate the threat she posed to Roxxon Corporation. She found Bowen along with Mina Hess and immediately shot at them with her weapon, but they managed to hide behind a car. Before Ashlie could approach, she was attacked by Terrors, who had begun to invade New Orleans. Nevertheless, Ashlie managed to hold them off and to avoid contact with them and returned to the Roxxon Gulf Building, where she found Peter Scarborough in a comatose state due to a previous encounter with Bowen, who had manipulated his hopes.
- SIG-Sauer P232: Ashlie used this handgun to murder Greg Pressfield under Peter Scarborough's orders, shooting him in the head before setting his office on fire. Ashlie later attacked Tandy Bowen, taking her mother Melissa as hostage. She shot a few times when Tandy entered the house, kept her mother at gunpoint, but then she lost the gun while fighting Tandy, and fled leaving the gun behind. Ashlie used another gun to ambush both Tandy Bowen and Mina Hess, shooting at them before being quickly overran by Terrors.
- Greg Pressfield † - Victim
- Tandy Bowen/Dagger - Attempted Victim
- Melissa Bowen - Attempted Victim
- Mina Hess
In chronological order:
Behind the Scenes
- Vanessa Motta was credited as "Brunette Woman" in the role.