In 2023, Aragorn was ridden by Brunnhilde from New Asgard through a portal to the ruins of the Avengers Compound to participate in the Battle of Earth. During the battle, Pepper Potts, in her Mark XLIX armor, dropped Spider-Man onto Aragorn to help him keep the Nano Gauntlet away from alternate Thanos' army. Aragorn assisted Brunnhilde throughout the remainder of the battle.
- Valkyrie Steed Physiology: As a Valkyrie Steed, Aragorn possesses traits that are distinctive from regular horses. Although with more powerful abilities as well as flight.
- Superhuman Strength: Aragorn is able to carry at least two individuals on his back while in the air.
- Superhuman Durability: Aragorn was able to survive an energy shot from the Sanctuary II.
- Superhuman Speed: While flying, Aragorn could travel at incredibly fast speeds. He was able to fly around the Battle of Earth and catch up to the falling Spider-Man. Aragorn is also extremely fast on foot.
- Superhuman Agility: Aragorn was able to use many maneuvers in the air to catch Spider-Man as well as dodging energy blasts.
- Superhuman Stamina: Aragorn was able to fly around the entire Battle of Earth without tiring.
- Superhuman Reflexes: He was able to dodge energy blasts from the Sanctuary II.
- Flight: Aragorn is able to use his wings to fly. With Valkyrie on his back, he flew around the Battle of Earth and was able to help her find Scott Lang's van.
- Avengers: Endgame
- Ms. Marvel
- Thor: Love and Thunder (unreleased)