Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is an upcoming superhero film, based on the Marvel Comics superheroes of the same names. The film is a sequel to Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Avengers: Endgame. It is the thirty-third film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the eleventh film of Phase Four. The film is set to be released on July 28, 2023.
To be added
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man
- Evangeline Lilly as Hope van Dyne/Wasp
- Michael Douglas as Doctor Hank Pym
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Janet van Dyne
- Kathryn Newton as Cassie Lang/Stature
- Jonathan Majors as Nathaniel Richards/Kang the Conqueror
- Michael Peña as Luis
- Corey Stoll as Darren Cross/Yellowjacket
- Bobby Cannavale as Jim Paxton
- Wood Harris as Gale
- Joshua Collins as Derrick
- Bill Murray as a to-be-confirmed character
- To-be-announced actor as M.O.D.O.K. 
To be added
- Ant-Man Suit
- Wasp Suit
- Pym Particles
- Yellowjacket Suit
- EMP Communication Device
- Kang’s Armor
- Kang’s Time Throne
To be added
During an interview, Peyton Reed, director of Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp, expressed his interest to make a third Ant-Man solo film, stating "I think we are all interested in doing one. There is a story to tell there. Definitely. There is a story we've talked about, potentially."
In October 2019, when asked about Paul Rudd's future as Ant-Man, Kevin Feige responded "The chess pieces were arranged very purposefully after Endgame. Those that are off the board are off, and those that are still on, you never know".
On November 20, 2020, The Hollywood Reporter reported that the film would begin production in 2021.
On December 10, 2020, during Disney’s 2020 Investor Day, Kevin Feige revealed that the title of the film would be Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. He also announced that Kathryn Newton had joined the cast as Cassie Lang, replacing Emma Fuhrmann, and confirmed Jonathan Majors' casting as Kang the Conqueror.
On May 3, 2021, it was revealed that the film was scheduled to hit theaters on February 17, 2023.
On June 15, 2021, Paul Rudd revealed that the film had begun production in London.
On July 26, 2021, Peyton Reed announced that the film had begun principal photography.
On October 18, 2021, it was announced that the film had been pushed back from its initial release date to July 28, 2023.
On October 26, 2021, Bill Murray confirmed that he had joined the cast of the film.
On November 23, 2021, Reed announced that the film had wrapped production.
- Peyton Reed to Direct 'Ant-Man 3' (Exclusive)
- 'Ant-Man 3' Finds its Writer With 'Rick and Morty' Scribe (Exclusive)
- UPDATE: Marvel Studios Upcoming Films Release Dates
- Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly Return in ‘Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania’ with Kang the Conqueror
- ‘Ant-Man 3’ Gets New Title; ‘Big Little Lies’ Actress Kathryn Newton Joins Cast
- Ant-Man And The Wasp 3 - Production List
- Corey Stoll To Reprise Role As Yellowjacket In ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’ (Exclusive)
- Gilly Tip is listed as his assistant on IMDb
- Joshua Collins on Spotlight
- Bill Murray Says He’s Appearing in ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’
- Ant-Man 3 Is Bringing MODOK to the MCU In a Big Way (Exclusive)
- San Francisco Board of Supervisors - Resolution 210694
- Marvel's Ant-Man 3 cast, villain, release date and spoilers - Digital Spy
- Paul Rudd, the One-Man Double Act
- Michael Douglas Talks ‘The Kominsky Method’ Season 2 and When He Shoots ‘Ant-Man 3’
- Jonathan Majors Joins Marvel Cinematic Universe, Lands Major Role In Next ‘Ant-Man’ Movie
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' Sequel Shoot to Begin in July (Exclusive)
- UPDATE: ‘ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ ALREADY STARTED FILMING IN TURKEY
- T.I. Not Returning for 'Ant-Man 3'
- Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania - Production List
- Marvel Studios Celebrates The Movies
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ 3, More UK Productions Are Greenlit + Casting
- Tyreek Hill on Instagram - June 15, 2021
- Peyton Reed on Twitter - July 26, 2021
- Arri Diary Service
- Brand new casting indicates Bill Murray will join the MCU in ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’
- Peyton Reed on Twitter - November 23, 2021