By day, Ana runs a successful auction house and suffers no fools, but her true interest lies in hunting down those who hurt others. Traumatized by her father as a child, Ana is driven to rid the world of those like him, even as she secretly worries her father will return.
Daughter of a Serial Killer
To be added
To be added
Powers and Abilities
- "I have many gifts."
- ―Ana Helstrom[src]
- Cambion Physiology: Due to her heritage, Ana is part demon and part human, granting her supernatural abilities. She has physical attributes similar to her brother, as well as powers unique to her.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to her demonic heritage, Ana possesses greater strength than a normal human being.
- Superhuman Durability: Due to her demonic heritage, Ana's body is much more resistant to physical damage than the body of a normal human being. She is capable of withstanding force impacts and falls that would kill a normal human. This was displayed when Basar repeatedly slammed her into a ceiling and back onto the ground, and only emerged with minor bleeding.
- Vitality Absorption: To be added
- Psychometry: By touching an object or a person, Ana can see the path that the object or person has traveled and everything that has happened around them during the journey.
- Telekinesis: Ana possesses telekinetic abilities. She was able to fold a corpse into a compact cube for disposal with her mind. Daimon noted her telekinetic abilities to be very strong.
- Fire Manipulation: Ana possesses the ability to generate and control fire.
- Expert Combatant: To be added
- Marduk Helstrom's Dagger: To be added
- Keeper's Skull: To be added
To be added
- Helstrom Residence: Ana Helstrom, along with her brother, Daimon Helstrom, grew up in the Helstrom Residence until she was kidnapped by her father. She and Daimon would often play in a barn near the property together, and this residence was also the site of Ana's kidnapping.
- Ana Helstrom's Auction House: To be added
- The Nines Hotel: When she first visited Portland in order to visit her mother, Helstrom refused stay with her brother due to her desire to avoid emotional attachments in Portland, so she instead stayed in The Nines Hotel. She had several nightmares while staying at the hotel which were also flashbacks to when her father buried her alive, which would cause her to visualize dirt in her room at The Nines. Caretaker managed to find Helstrom at this hotel, and she eventually checked out.
- Daimon Helstrom's House: Once she checked out of The Nines Hotel, Ana Helstrom moved in with her brother, Daimon Helstrom, at his house. She spent several nights there while working on a solution to Victoria Helstrom having been possessed.
- Saint Teresa Center for Mental Health: To be added
|Appearances for Ana Helstrom|
In chronological order:
- In the comics, Satana Hellstrom, or Satana, was the half-human, half-demon daughter of Marduk Kurios. She was raised by her father in Hell and often clashed with her heroic brother, Daimon.
- Ana Helstrom is a fan of AC/DC.
- According to Sydney Lemmon, Helstrom's taste in clothing is a method of masking insecurities she developed due to her troubled past.