- "Glad you’re okay, Turbo."
- ―Alphonso Mackenzie to Leo Fitz
During their captivity in the Cerebral Fusion Machine by Atarah, Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons had the mission to find how to travel back in time to permit the Chronicoms to prevent the destruction of their home planet, Chronyca-2. However, Fitz and Simmons, stucked in this mind prison, had to face the dark side of the other, respectively Id Simmons and The Doctor. While they were revisiting the memory of their first encounter with Phil Coulson, Fitz was taken out of it to the present, in Zephyr One, by Id Simmons who replaced Simmons instantly. Fitz ran away near the Containment Module. He looked behind him if Id Simmons was pursuing him but she surprised him by being behind him. She lifted him by his neck to immobilize him and to make him faint, even if he’s begging her. After this, Id Simmons ties Fitz upside down with a chain and open his rib cage to take his heart, making him shooting of pain.
During being tortured, Fitz and Simmons had the idea to use the main capacity of the Cerebral Fusion Machine as an advantage. So, they invoked their friends from S.H.I.E.L.D. to save them, respectively Alphonso Mackenzie and Daisy Johnson. Mackenzie arrived with his Shotgun-Axe and broke the chain, making Fitz free. He also shot Id Simmons to kill her. Then, Mackenzie helped Fitz getting up and told him he was happy to see him fine. However, Id Simmons was still alive and jumped on the back of Mackenzie and begins to eat his neck. In his final moments, Mackenzie told Fitz to run before he died, devoured by Id Simmons. 
- Expert Marksman: Like the real Alphonso Mackenzie, Mackenzie had a very precise aim that allow him to break a chain with his Shotgun-Axe.
- Shotgun-Axe: Being the same as the real one, the Shotgun-Axe is a perfect mixed between a shotgun and axe, capable to be a remote and melee weapon.
- Leo Fitz - Creator
- Id Simmons - Attempted Victim and Killer