Akihiko, as well as his Yakuza subordinates, were targeted by Clint Barton, who had taken on the persona of Barton who believed that they did not deserve to survive the Snap. Ronin decided to eliminate the rest of the criminals by his own, and hunted Akihiko down in Japan. Eventually, Akihiko's hideout in Tokyo was attacked by Barton, who had hunted down Akihiko to take him down. Despite his most trusted men's best efforts, his henchmen were all killed by Barton, who then challenged Akihiko to a swordfight.
Though he fought his best, Akihiko was ultimately no match for Barton, who fatally injured Akihiko by slashing his throat. With his dying breath, Akihiko asked Barton to help him before Barton executed him by stabbing Akihiko with his sword backward, violently ending the life of the Yakuza boss.
- Sword Proficiency: Akihiko was able to fight at least on par with Clint Barton for a couple of seconds with a sword even though he was easily overpowered.
- Katana: To be added
- Yakuza - Subordinates
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye - Killer
- In the comics, Akihiko was a member of the Yakuza's science division known as the Shogun Reapers. Akihiko piloted a giant shogun mech alongside his boss, Danny Fear. Akihiko was killed when he was sucked out into space.
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!"
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"You survived... Half the planet didn't. They got Thanos. You get me..."
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"Wait... Wait! Help me. I'll give you anything! What do you want?"
- ↑ Avengers: Endgame