Akihiko and his Yakuza subordinates clashed with Clint Barton, who believed they did not deserve to survive the Snap and were hunting them down as the vigilante Rōnin. Barton killed all of Akihiko's henchmen and forced him out of his hideout in Tokyo, Japan, challenging him to a duel.
Though he fought his best, Akihiko was ultimately no match for Barton, who fatally injured Akihiko by slashing his throat. With his dying breath, Akihiko asked Barton to help him before Barton executed him by stabbing Akihiko with his sword backward, violently ending the life of the Yakuza boss.
- Sword Proficiency: Akihiko was able to fight at least on par with Clint Barton for a couple of seconds with a sword even though he was easily overpowered.
- Katana: Akihiko used a katana to fight the vigilante Rōnin.
- Yakuza - Subordinates
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye - Killer
- In the comics, Akihiko was a member of the Yakuza's science division known as the Shogun Reapers. Akihiko piloted a giant shogun mech alongside his boss, Danny Fear. Akihiko was killed when he was sucked out into space.
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"Why are you doing this? We never did anything to you!"
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"You survived... Half the planet didn't. They got Thanos. You get me..."
- ↑ Translates from Japanese to:"Wait... Wait! Help me. I'll give you anything! What do you want?"
- ↑ Avengers: Endgame