|For the S.H.I.E.L.D. facility, see Slingshot.|
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot or simply Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot is a web series based on the Marvel Comics character Yo-Yo Rodriguez and the organization S.H.I.E.L.D.. The series is a spin-off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with its framing story taking place in the middle of its fourth season, while the main story itself takes place slightly before it. It premiered on ABC.com, the ABC app, and YouTube on December 13, 2016.
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Slingshot is set in the world of the hit television series Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Taking place shortly before the beginning of Season Four, this digital series features the character of Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, an Inhuman with the ability to move with super-speed. As a person with powers, she must sign the recently instituted Sokovia Accords, the worldwide agreement that regulates and tracks those with super powers. However, the restrictions of the Accords are in direct conflict with a personal mission she's desperate to fulfill, a mission that will test her abilities, her allegiances, and will include some tense encounters with our most popular S.H.I.E.L.D. team members.
- Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Yo-Yo Rodriguez
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
- Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May
- Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson/Quake
- Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
- Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
- Henry Simmons as Alphonso Mackenzie
- Jason O'Mara as Jeffrey Mace
- Yancey Arias as Colonel Victor Ramon
- Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson
- Deren Tadlock as Agent Cecilio
- Dale Pavinski as Alpha Dog