| "It's our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, but I can assure you that S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control."|
The specific order and/or accurate dates presented in this article has never been confirmed by Marvel Studios and/or Marvel Television, and therefore it can be inaccurate, incomplete, or partial.
This is a timeline of events that occurred during 2024.
This section requires expansion
- Skirmish in Ixtenco: Talos and Soren (disguised as Nick Fury and Maria Hill) arrive in Ixtenco, Mexico where they encounter Mysterio, battling the Sandman.
- After completing an all-new school year following the Blip, Peter Parker's class from the Midtown School of Science and Technology leaves for their European trip.
- Quentin Beck covertly followed Parker on his school trip at JFK Airport, after his crew learned Stark had left him an inheritance.
- Battle in the Grand Canal: Following Parker's class' arrival in Venice, Italy, an attack by the Water Elemental took place destroying several buildings. Unable to tackle the creature, Parker only held together a falling tower as he saw an as-yet-unidentified Beck appear and battle the beast.
- Following the monster's destruction, the mysterious hero gained public acclaim for ending the threat.
- Nick Fury visits Parker in his hotel and takes him to a "mission control" office where Maria Hill and other agents are getting briefed by Quentin Beck, who tells that the next of the Elementals will strike in Prague. Parker names Beck "Mysterio", after a a local news report that called him "L'uomo di misterio" ("a man of mystery"). Fury also gives Parker a package left to him by Iron Man prior to his death.
- Through Nick Fury's intervention, the MSST group is redirected from Paris to Prague.
- Parker opens the package and discovers a pair of glasses that control the E.D.I.T.H. system. In his first try, he by accident makes a drone nearly shoot down the school's tour bus.
- Attack on the Prague Carnival: Mysterio and "Night Monkey" battle the Fire Elemental and win, defeating all Elementals.
- Following the battle, Peter thinks Mysterio is better at being the next Iron Man than him and enables Beck to use E.D.I.T.H. Once he leaves, Mysterio celebrates with his crew of former Stark Industries employees for having succeeded in their plan, while planning an even bigger Elemental to cement Mysterio as the newest superhero in the public eye.
- Parker and Michelle Jones talk on a bridge. She reveals she had found out he was Spider-Man, and had discovered a strange device in the battle site, that once accidentally activated turns out to be a projector used by Mysterio. Parker realizes he had been duped, and ventures to Berlin to meet with Fury about Mysterio's deception.
- Ambush in Berlin: Parker arrives in Berlin and is received by Fury, but that turns out to be a trap by Mysterio, and the illusionist ultimately makes Parker be hit by a train.
- Parker enters the train that ran him over and passes out.
- Parker awakens in a Dutch prison, breaks out and through a local man's cell phone calls Happy Hogan to rescue him.
- After a short interrogation to see if it was the real Happy, they depart in a jet, where Peter creates a new costume for himself.
- Battle of London: Parker and Hogan coordinate to stop Mysterio's Tempest Elemental, and rescue Jones, Flash Thompson, Betty Brant, and Ned Leeds.
- Talos and Soren contact Nick Fury on a Skrull ship about the events during the Battle of London and the previous couple weeks.
- After receiving Talos' message, Nick Fury gets up from his augmented reality beach vacation and says that they have some work to do, looking out at the Skrull crew manning the ship he is on.
- Spider-Man takes Michelle Jones for a web swing as she wanted to see how it felt. She becomes scared mid-swing, and Peter puts her down by Madison Square Garden.
- A news report airs, broadcasting doctored footage alleging that Spider-Man killed Mystero during the Battle of London.
- Spider-Man's identity is globally exposed by The Daily Bugle, incriminating him for all of Mysterio's crimes.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 In Avengers: Endgame, events begin in mid-2018, then the film jumps to "five years later", making it 2023. This is supported later when, in 2014, Ebony Maw says that Nebula has come from "9 years in the future", 2023. In Spider-Man: Far From Home, Betty Brant says on the last day of school, in late June, that the snapped people were brought back "8 months" ago. This would place Hulk's snap in October, so October 2023. Therefore, 8 months later, this is June 2024.
In June 2019, which has the same days of the week as June 2024, New York high schools finished on June 26th (1, 2, 3), so the most likely date for the last day of school in the 2023-2024 academic year is June 26, 2024. This scene is preceded by Mysterio arriving in Ixtenco, Mexico. Shortly after the end of term, Peter Parker and his classmates go on summer vacation, beginning in Venice. In Venice, "Nick Fury" tells Parker that the incident in Ixtenco was "a week ago", meaning the end of school scene after that is no more than "a week ago".
In the first trailer, Peter Parker's passport is shown to be issued on "JUL 19", and on the first poster and background art, the passport stamps for Berlin and London are both for "24 JUL". However, even if the Ixtenco scene is right before the end of school scene on June 26th, Venice would be no later than July 3rd, and therefore the trip would be July 3rd-8th. Since the passport scene is not in the film and the passport stamps on the poster/background art are already erroneous, saying the year is "19" when it is 2024, these can be discarded in favour of what the film says. Having the events nonetheless as late as possible to be as close as possible to fitting this evidence, so making the Ixtenco scene immediately before the end of school, Ixtenco and the end of school are June 26th, Venice is July 3rd, Prague July 5th, Berlin July 6th, London July 7th.
In the mid-credits scene, it is stated that the events in London were "last week". With them being on Sunday, July 7, 2024, this means it is now the week of Sunday, July 14, 2024-Saturday, July 20, 2024, so approximately July 17th - though it could just be used as a way of saying "a week ago", which would make it around July 14th. Putting more weight on the exact wording of simply "last week" than the implication of it being about a week ago, the ending and mid-credits scene can be dated to July 16, 2024.
In the post-credits scene, which appears to be not long after the events in London, Talos says they gave Parker Tony Stark's glasses "about a week ago". With that being July 3rd, the post-credits scene can be dated to July 10, 2024.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 Spider-Man: Far From Home
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.